1. Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Lima beans in frozen veg

Discussion in 'Budgie Boulevard' started by JoJo&Loki, 6/14/19 at 4:16 PM.

1. JoJo&Loki

JoJo&Loki Meeting neighbors

Kelly
    i tried looking through old posts to see if this was asked before, (it was-but I’m still confused as to the correct answer.) I just got home from work late today and didn’t have time to stop at the store. I need to whip up a new batch of chop, but all I have on hand are frozen veg :( The bag I have in my freezer has carrots, peas , green beans, corn and Lima beans. If I microwave the frozen veg will it be safe for my babies? I could hold off and make the batch tomorrow if needed, but Loki esp has been very into chop dinner lately and I don’t want to mess with the schedule!
    Or if needed, can I just pick out the Lima’s?

2. Shezbug

Shezbug ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW! Moderator Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award I Can't Stop Posting!

From everything I have read about Lima beans I would be picking them out of the Veg mix :) Also make sure the frozen veg mix you have does not have added salt :)

Ripshod and JoJo&Loki like this.
  3. Lady Jane

Lady Jane Joyriding the Neighborhood Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran I Can't Stop Posting!

Dianne
    Also pick out the corn. Not good for budgies. In this kind of situation @Wayley's Dailies foods come in real handy.

JoJo&Loki likes this.
  4. saroj12

saroj12 Ripping up the road Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

saroj
    I serve the Lima beans after the veggies have been steamed

5. JoJo&Loki

JoJo&Loki Meeting neighbors

Kelly
    Thank you all for the replies! I picked them out. I need to checkout Wayleys daily’s, you all say such good things about their products!

6. Wayley's Dailies

Wayley's Dailies Sprinting down the street I Can't Stop Posting! Vendor

Marsha
    Awwww! You guys just rock :)

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)