1. ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  2. Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Life is forcing me to rehome my DYH Amazon family member Chloe, please help.

Discussion in 'Rehome Highway' started by chloebirdlove, 8/3/18.

1. sunnysmom

sunnysmom Joyriding the Neighborhood Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award I Can't Stop Posting!

Michelle
    You are evil. ;) Tempting me with that cutie. But with Howie's surgery coming up, I'm in no position to take in a bird right now. Elvis is even going to stay with cassiesdad for awhile again. But I would definitely help with transport if someone can take her or if the rescue is an option.

2. Wasabisaurus

Wasabisaurus Cruising the avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

Mother Monster
    I’m in Delaware. If I can help with transport, I’ll see if we can work it out. Husband would not want another bird. Somedays I wonder why I got married.....anyway, Wasabi would go even more crazy with another Amazon in the house. :meh:

Pugwinkle, TikiMyn, Lady Jane and 5 others like this.
  3. Clueless

Clueless Joyriding the Neighborhood Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

@jmfleish

Use her for a LOOOOONNNNNNGGGGG transport, that's how Secret and MC got their home with us. A 2 hour drive.....

sunnysmom, jmfleish and SandraK like this.
  4. WallyLoopey

WallyLoopey Rollerblading along the road Celebirdy of the Month Avenue Veteran Vendor

Kate
    I would love to take the sweetie in but looks like I am 20 hours away.
    Dyh amazons are my thing, have had them since I was 14. All my birds live cage free and are never clipped.
    It really is too bad we are so far apart.

5. Clueless

Clueless Joyriding the Neighborhood Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

Hmmmmmm

SandraK and WallyLoopey like this.
  6. WallyLoopey

WallyLoopey Rollerblading along the road Celebirdy of the Month Avenue Veteran Vendor

Kate
    Hmmmm? Lol

SandraK likes this.
  7. hrafn

hrafn Jogging around the block I Can't Stop Posting!

If only you were in Canada!! Or even in the west! :crycry2:

Pugwinkle likes this.
  8. Clueless

If it worked out between you, couldn't she fly to you? INSIDE the cabin under a seat?

Pugwinkle likes this.
  9. WallyLoopey

Kate
    Who would fly with the bird?

I have had birds shipped before to me and never had a problem.

I myself am terrified of flying. Go figure LOL!

I don’t mind paying the airfare for bird, but the poster would probably rather the bird go to someone local than send it on a plane.

Pugwinkle and sunnysmom like this.
  10. jmfleish

jmfleish Cruising the avenue Celebirdy of the Month Premium Vendor Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

Jen
    Jon and I talked about it and we could take her in if no one else would, I just worry about the good Amazon vibe we have going. We're also taking in his older brother who will most likely be moving into our condo in the next month or so as they prepare to sell the family home. Lots going on with us right now.

SandraK, Pugwinkle, TikiMyn and 4 others like this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)