• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Let's see your SWS hauls!

WendyN

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Wendy
From Avian Organics
Thank you, Danita!!!
6A770785-69CC-4EC2-ABCA-8717B3FA0999.jpeg

Also got the Mango ginger minis.... not pictured here...Joey already got into it.

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
Finally posting my Peachy Inkpress order. (I'll try to take pics of what's left of the CABN order, but I had two little beaks helping me unpack.... :D )

First, our two lovely keychains:
iKtdBrX_841302514363.jpg Resized_20181103_095014.jpeg
Thankfully Sadie already posted a pic of hubby's keychain because that got put on his keys immediately. He loves it! And I love mine, because it's clearly better. :smuggrin:

I also ordered a Phrase Decal that says "I :heart: My Miligold Macaw". The 3-inch is perfect to hide the awful Tempurpedic logo on the nice tumbler I got from a sales meeting. :D @Peachfaced My co-worker wants to order something for her friend & she is asking what this top color is. She is wanting to order the holographic color that is more blue & less pink but we couldn't decide which was which. Thanks!
20181104_154832.jpg

And as usual she included an adorable feather decal, which I finally realized isn't just a bonus, it's actually a practice decal so you can get used to applying them. :facepalm: But it's still nice to have! And since I already applied my main decal, I added the feather to the lid of my tumbler! So cute!
Resized_20181112_115108.jpeg

Last edited:

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sadie
The holographic I used on the tumbler decal is the blue holographic (same as the little feather!) :)

faislaq

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
The holographic I used on the tumbler decal is the blue holographic (same as the little feather!) :)
Really? Is there a blue-r one? I'll tell her it's the same as the feather. It's probably just the angle. ;)

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sadie
Yup, same exact stuff! Those angles are tricky.

Shastasmom

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Sally
I am so sorry it has taken me so long to post pictures of the AMAZING toys I bought during the SWS. I received my order from Nutz very quickly! Sarah also sent me some cool wooden blocks in my order. I haven't given them to my cape yet, as they are her Christmas presents but they look fantastic! Also, a shoutout to TNT bird toys! I was lucky enough to be drawn as a winner and had my choice of a special toy. The toys are great and I am sure my Hahns will love them. Thank you both!! Great vendors and I hope to do business with them both again. Toys from Seriously Nutz.JPG Toys from SWS.JPG

faislaq

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
a shoutout to TNT bird toys! I was lucky enough to be drawn as a winner and had my choice of a special toy
That contraption with the tubes is very intriguing! :wideyed: What is it called? I hope you'll let us know how it goes.

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Banner Hoarder
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]

jmfleish

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jen
That contraption with the tubes is very intriguing! :wideyed: What is it called? I hope you'll let us know how it goes.
Sally, I'm so glad that you liked the toys! And yes, the tube one is Bagel Pipes...a new one that I added to my repertoire!

tattoosiva

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
The vendors who i orderd from i owe i huge thanks for the díscounts as my toy budget was almost empty due to vet bills with the loss of Butthead.

Plus sadly
Sorry trying to did this on cell phone

@Love My Zons

I won a GC during the raffle, she let me use the current coupon and honored the free shipping.

Problem: shipping to me would cost her over $150.00.

We replaced the goldenfeast containers with the bags, only losing a few oz.

She included some toys, treats, the free t-shirt plus a large toy for the few ozs i would lose on bags of goldenfeast ( maybe 2oz as two bags filled my goldenfeast container to the top. I can't thank Claire enough for her top notch CS while dealing with 100's of orders. Your not going get this kind of care and understandig at Amazon.

This is just a small portion of what i got: 20181116_161721.jpg

I hate to do múltiple posts, but were renovating the bird room for a cage as...
More on that later.

Meanwhile here are two naughty birds who are playing in a toy drawer destined for the trash. Don’t worry, play is supervised and hole and drawer are sealed when not. 20181116_162452.jpg 20181116_162448.jpg

Last edited:

tattoosiva

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
I promise last post in thread.

From t4w @Danita

A medium flagstone pearch:

Manu loves flagstone perches ( not sharing and claiming as his own.ñ 20181116_162042.jpg 20181116_162120.jpg After 4 days sharing but not happy about it. 20181117_014613.jpg

And this huge balsa perch, the picture does not do it justice, its in the Pak O Bird and its just beautiful. watermelonbigbalsacorkblock_thumbnail.jpg

Last but not least, this stainless steal Monster from @Jan at BBT. I know its geared towards the bigger birds but Qwackers the smallest of my flock is obsessed with it. The quality is outstanding, this toy i think will last forever

20181116_161828.jpg
Once again, Mahalo to all the vendors and the care they take in making these outstanding toys.

Attachments

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
Sorry trying to did this on cell phone

@Love My Zons

I won a GC during the raffle, she let me use the current coupon and honored the free shipping.

Problem: shipping to me would cost her over $150.00.

We replaced the goldenfeast containers with the bags, only losing a few oz.

She included some toys, treats, the free t-shirt plus a large toy for the few ozs i would lose on bags of goldenfeast ( maybe 2oz as two bags filled my goldenfeast container to the top. I can't thank Claire enough for her top notch CS while dealing with 100's of orders. Your not going get this kind of care and understandig at Amazon.

This is just a small portion of what i got: View attachment 290264

I hate to do múltiple posts, but were renovating the bird room for a cage as...
More on that later.

Meanwhile here are two naughty birds who are playing in a toy drawer destined for the trash. Don’t worry, play is supervised and hole and drawer are sealed when not. View attachment 290265 View attachment 290266
You are 100% welcome! :yes3::yes4: The best compliment is a Customer such as you Mike! :hug2::hug6::alexcool:

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj