• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Let's see your SWS hauls!

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Those bell toys are beautiful!

@Mizzely is that the larger "Observer"? I think I need to add the small one to my wish list...I have a Wingdow also that my birds love. I received the table top indulger from Matt - I put it together but did not set it up with any toys yet. It is very nice...

@Matto - I really like the stand. Very well made. Love the PVC you use - have you considered making a hanging play gym? :)

Yep that's the Medium to Large bird version. :)

Jan

Stainless Bird Toys @ Blu's Bird Toys
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan

Aw, what does he think of it? Has he turned any of the nuts on the bolts? He's too cute!! :) Thank you and also for the pics!!

I'm so excited, Rocky's SS large and small Brick House Bells have arrived!!!! @Jan Stainless Steel Bird Toys @ Blu's Bird Toys

Look how pretty, they're perfect! thanks Jan!

That's great he is liking it already!! I can never get nice outdoor pics in the sun and the breeze does not help one bit!! Thanks for the product review on the site too!! :)

Sarahmoluccan

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Headaches are certainly not fun! Change of seasons here. I am sniffling, sometimes stuffy but no cold.
Yeah not feeling well sucks. I hope your sniffles go away. It's good you don't have a full blown cold. :)

Here's my Parrot shop haul.
20181103_153706.jpg
The two main things I got was a big bag of Pellet berries and F10. Than of course I had to get a toy! Its basal and cork. Some toy making supplies. Sisal rope, 2' washers (those are hiding in a bag at the back) and toy bases. Thankyou Stephanie for the free pumpkin base, I love it!!

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sadie
Yeah not feeling well sucks. I hope your sniffles go away. It's good you don't have a full blown cold. :)

Here's my Parrot shop haul.
View attachment 289368
The two main things I got was a big bag of Pellet berries and F10. Than of course I had to get a toy! Its basal and cork. Some toy making supplies. Sisal rope, 2' washers (those are hiding in a bag at the back) and toy bases. Thankyou Stephanie for the free pumpkin base, I love it!!
Your puppy is making the "and it's all for the bird and not me" look.

d_msparkles

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
You guys— this picture only shows a fraction of the total toys I ordered from @Mizzely’s store...PLUS our Teeny Talons subscription pack. But LOOK at how adorable the Chrismas toys are!!!
Today is also cage cleaning/redecorating day (my favorite day!) and I am soooo excited to get started on our new goodies! :heart:
84C6D324-83B0-4E5A-A242-B323A9387513.jpeg

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
@Mizzely your packaging is SO cute and festive!

Thank you! :D

You guys— this picture only shows a fraction of the total toys I ordered from @Mizzely’s store...PLUS our Teeny Talons subscription pack. But LOOK at how adorable the Chrismas toys are!!!
Today is also cage cleaning/redecorating day (my favorite day!) and I am soooo excited to get started on our new goodies! :heart:
View attachment 289477

Yay!! Hope Waffle loves them too!

webchirp

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
@Macawnutz

Mau mau approved

My favorite branch of the three. Still working on the others.

5220AA55-E2EF-42B1-83A2-7E0FF5759CFC.jpeg

Someday I've got to finish those windows...sigh

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah

webchirp

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
Per

Perfect! I'm going to order a few more. We're all the sizes okay? I kinda asked for a few diameters.
For my cheeks, that smallest branch was perfect!!! There was a middle size and then the larger...the middle will be good and the larger might need a little scuffing to help them hold on. But I think the variety is good for their feet. I think I might use the larger one for Happy and Chya too (sun and gold cap). They would annihilate the smallest one. Feel free to use the idea too to give people ideas for littles.
What windows? All I see is a fun room with a bunch of cuties! :loveshower:
Bless you...I haven't put up the window trim since we installed the new windows...although the two behind and to the left of Maui will be removed for the sliding glass doors to the aviary.

Tiel Feathers

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
:fairy2:I got my order from @Laurie at TBBT last week, but I’ve been too busy to post about it until now. Everything looks awesome, and Cappuccino is tentatively starting to try out her new platform perch. I know she will like it as soon as she gets more comfortable with it! All the toys look so fun, and the mahogany and balsa toys will be gone in a few days I’m sure.:) I really love the little pots, which are so cute and great for foraging! Thank you Laurie!:heart:
6DD7849C-9F45-4069-A7C4-FD3FEF270AA7.jpeg

Teckechick

Ask me for a photo of my bird, I have to post one!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
We received our Lil Monsters, TNT, and A Parrot Should Play orders!!Thank you all!! I had no idea I won the foot toy basket from TNT wow that basket was packed full, how did you fit it all in @jmfleish Thanks so much Jen!!!

A Parrot Should Play Observer, the sun was coming right in the window so a bit dark but Jenks was right on it. He “helped” put it together lol
76320A1A-A14D-4F3F-8060-5F96B36F9D13.jpeg

Lil Monsters colorful cuteness!
A310D37D-01B5-480D-96F4-11139B78E7CF.jpeg

TNT my little helper kept running off with the goods lol.
8687E7BA-9E60-475F-B1EF-39EE42842598.jpeg
All the foot toys in the basket :omg:
A7F3B10B-97F5-4017-8F5E-8EC5B19BB713.jpeg

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I received all of my orders but all except one are still boxed and the one I unboxed isn't put together. I've been sick and not really motivated when it comes to opening the packages and taking photos. Hopefully will be done with this crap soon and will post the goodies.

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
I received all of my orders but all except one are still boxed and the one I unboxed isn't put together. I've been sick and not really motivated when it comes to opening the packages and taking photos. Hopefully will be done with this crap soon and will post the goodies.
Feel better!