• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Let's see some bokeh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hsmoscout

Rollerblading along the road
So basically post your best, most interesting, smoothest, roundest, craziest, and/or favorite bokeh! :laughing12::dance4::laughing12::dance4::dance5: :dancing:

Juhi882

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Juhi
Rebecca, she's gorgeous!!!
all the pics are sooo beautiful, i love the first and 3rd one though

Rebecca in Israel

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Rebecca
Rebecca, she's gorgeous!!!
all the pics are sooo beautiful, i love the first and 3rd one though
Thank you, Osher is 4 years old! Already dreaming away about weddings !!!:hehe::hehe:Here are some for you from a recent advertising campaign. My son in law is a photgrapher. Check out his site if you wish to see really beautiful work. My daughter is the graphic designer, I have stopped doing graphics due to my eyesight problems and limit myself to restoration of old photos only. A.J. I know these are not bokeh! I will post some of my bokeh nature pics later taken with my NIKON s610. Since film is expensive to develop, my NIKON FE is now RETIRED!! These are photos of my 3 grandchildren in Israel. My grandson is 7 and the baby is now almost 4 months old. One other granddaughter (seven & and a half years ) lives in Canada.

Attachments

Last edited:

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
Wow are they photogenic. Beautiful children and great pics. What does Bokeh mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.