• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Video Leto Loves His Bell

Aubrey

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Today Leto is "feeding" the bell but he often talks into too. He loves this bell!

Leto cracks me up! :laughing2:

Dartman

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Terry
He looks so healthy and happy and he sounds a lot like Lurch did when he mumbled to himself. Dobby tries to use my voice and he sounds like a smoker with gravel in his mouth, I guess my voice is pretty low and he's trying to get it right. Dobby has a beloved bell in a little soft rubber cage circle he loves to beat the snot outa then look like did you hear what I did?

Aubrey

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
He looks so healthy and happy and he sounds a lot like Lurch did when he mumbled to himself. Dobby tries to use my voice and he sounds like a smoker with gravel in his mouth, I guess my voice is pretty low and he's trying to get it right. Dobby has a beloved bell in a little soft rubber cage circle he loves to beat the snot outa then look like did you hear what I did?
Lol. They are so funny. Leto likes looking at me too make sure I see him being a weirdo :joyful:

Begone

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
:lol:
Is he also try to feed you? Does it taste good? :p

This is for you Leto..

Aubrey

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
:lol:
Is he also try to feed you? Does it taste good? :p

This is for you Leto..
Hmmmm. I never thought of that JT. When he sits on my shoulder he never tries to fed me. Only the bell and another toy too but that one has bells on it as well :)

Maxsmom

Avenue Veteran
So apparently Leto and Charlie are related. I think Charlie has 4-5 bells. They bring him tons of joy and he regurgitates after ringing a lot. Given he has no mate I find this fascination very healthy for him.

Ring on Leto! I get the feeling from the video that he is ringing for you, Aubrey, while I think Charlie rings for himself as he doesn't look for me when he rings and his attention is completely focused on the bell.

Last edited:

Laurie

The Best Bird Toys
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Laurie
That is so funny. I love how he holds it up with his foot while he does it.

Aubrey

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
So apparently Leto and Charlie are related. I think Charlie has 4-5 bells. They bring him tons of joy and he regurgitates after ringing a lot. Given he has no mate I find this fascination very healthy for him.

Ring on Leto! I get the feeling from the video that he is ringing for you, Aubrey, while I think Charlie rings for himself as he doesn't look for me when he rings and his attention is completely focused on the bell.
That is fascinating that Charlie and Leto both have bell fascinations :xflove:

I think you may be right about him ringing it for me. He just about always is looking at me when he is ringing his bell. But come to think of it he is pretty focused on me. He looks as me a lot. When he's eating and chewing on his toys he's usually got one eye on me :wideyed:

Maxsmom

Avenue Veteran
That is fascinating that Charlie and Leto both have bell fascinations :xflove:

I think you may be right about him ringing it for me. He just about always is looking at me when he is ringing his bell. But come to think of it he is pretty focused on me. He looks as me a lot. When he's eating and chewing on his toys he's usually got one eye on me :wideyed:
So your husband should look out!!! Competitionl