• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Let’s try this art thing out

ZteveBond

Walking the driveway
If you have the time, I'd love a drawing of my two Budgie boys, Skittles and Nico! There's an edited picture in my signature of them, by Lady Jane. You can use that to get a good idea of what they look like. If you need more pictures of them, just ask! :)
I plan on drawing at least one of everyone's animals if they ask me to. I just can't promise that it'll be soon. I will pretty much only be able to paint on the weekends which means it will be a while to get to you. sorry.

SquawksNibbles

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Kiera
I plan on drawing at least one of everyone's animals if they ask me to. I just can't promise that it'll be soon. I will pretty much only be able to paint on the weekends which means it will be a while to get to you. sorry.
No problem! Take as long as you need!

Hana Baig

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Hana Baig
dante.jpg
I've been trying to branch out to digital art as well, I suggest you get an art tablet, like the huion h610. If you do decide to do that you should make sure the one you want is compatible with the software you're using (photoshop, firealpaca etc.).Finding your preferred art style, can take a while, It took me years of copying things off the internet to find my own original style, therefore I'm wishing you the best of luck :D !

ZteveBond

Walking the driveway
View attachment 262730
I've been trying to branch out to digital art as well, I suggest you get an art tablet, like the huion h610. If you do decide to do that you should make sure the one you want is compatible with the software you're using (photoshop, firealpaca etc.).Finding your preferred art style, can take a while, It took me years of copying things off the internet to find my own original style, therefore I'm wishing you the best of luck :D !
I'm using a Wacom Intous tablet, it's compatible with pretty much everything although the pen sensitivity doesn't work with Fire Alpaca which is why I switched to the more advanced version, Medibang Paint Pro.

Hana Baig

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Hana Baig
I'm using a Wacom Intous tablet, it's compatible with pretty much everything although the pen sensitivity doesn't work with Fire Alpaca which is why I switched to the more advanced version, Medibang Paint Pro.
I'm still trying to convince my parents to get me one :lol: I'm using fire alpaca so my options are limited

ZteveBond

Walking the driveway
I'm still trying to convince my parents to get me one :lol: I'm using fire alpaca so my options are limited
Medibang paint pro is free, I personnaly like it more then fire alpaca however it is the younger sister of fire so there are still some glitches.

Alien J

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Janet Rush Van Eyck
My personnal favorite feature of digital art is the undo button,
That sounds like a button I would need a lot!

recommend a free drawing software it would be Medibang Paint Pro.
Thanks! I'll check it out! Hope it's mobile friendly...no room for a computer in our RV what with two adults, two dogs and now a bird! I do have a tablet, but it's a crappy Ellipsis 8. Verizon gave it to me as "compensation" for my inconvenience when I went through three defective LG-G3 phones within ten months. I also switched to the Motorola Z Force phone. The tablet they gave me was so messed up I couldn't use it. After ten months, two factory resets and one return to the shop for "repairs", that did nothing to improve the thing, they finally gave me a brand new one... sadly, it's not very good either! It turned out to be more inconvenient than the inconvenience they were compensating me for!

the story of TD is just awesome.
Why, thank you! All credit to TD's will to live...he sure has come a long way, hasn't he?

ZteveBond

Walking the driveway
Thanks! I'll check it out! Hope it's mobile friendly...no room for a computer in our RV what with two adults, two dogs and now a bird! I do have a tablet, but it's a crappy Ellipsis 8. Verizon gave it to me as "compensation" for my inconvenience when I went through three defective LG-G3 phones within ten months. I also switched to the Motorola Z Force phone. The tablet they gave me was so messed up I couldn't use it. After ten months, two factory resets and one return to the shop for "repairs", that did nothing to improve the thing, they finally gave me a brand new one... sadly, it's not very good either! It turned out to be more inconvenient than the inconvenience they were compensating me for!
hmmm, I dont really think its an app. let me know if you can.