• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Learning how to forage!

LilSprout

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Phil
IMG_2043.PNG
Kamara is learning how to forage! I hide bird bread under the shredded paper and she loves finding it all, she also enjoys chewing the paper into a ball and dropping it back on the table. Today she learned how to get treats out of this little cardboard tube made into a ball, she eventually got into it with a little work (under the desk is a jade plant I need to move btw, I offered her it to climb on but she's not interested)

She needs more toys in her cage, we're working on that. It's tough to find quality toys in stores around here so I'll have to turn to online and make some too

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
That's great!

MARILYN CEDENO

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Marilyn
Its funny, sometimes Rox enjoys toilet paper rolls stuffed with colorful paper and $1 party streamers more than she does her actual parrot toys! Easy on my pocket and fun for her!

Music1962

Sitting on the front steps
Real Name
Sandy barrett
I
Have been making a lot of mine, I have a small p'let and some of the toys that I like are so big so I tear them apart and remake them some times adding other elements to them. They get bored of the same thing and it saves money.