• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Lamp Gymnastics

Lupen

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Kaitlyn
Yeah most of my lamp bulbs are LED, just have a few left to switch out :)

Hjarta5

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jennifer
Gold medal! :yes4:

Does he do this on his playstands, too? I wonder whats about the lamp that he loves so much. My sennie will swing and hang upside down from a variety of perches, but I think its mostly on accident and hes just playing it off cool :innocent:

Lupen

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Kaitlyn
Gold medal! :yes4:

Does he do this on his playstands, too? I wonder whats about the lamp that he loves so much. My sennie will swing and hang upside down from a variety of perches, but I think its mostly on accident and hes just playing it off cool :innocent:

He has two playstands, one of which has a thin metal part on top to hang toys from which would be perfect for gymnastics... but he doesn’t show much interest. Only lamps. :facepalm:

Mark & Da Boyz

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Mark
Cute but watch out the he doesn't poop on the shade, I know from bitter experience that it's all but impossible to clean a shade and new ones are not cheap.

Lupen

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Kaitlyn
Cute but watch out the he doesn't poop on the shade, I know from bitter experience that it's all but impossible to clean a shade and new ones are not cheap.

Oh don’t worry it’s already a goner LOL. I’ve found the more barrel shaped lamp shades that don’t flare out as much are fine so going to be replacing this one with something like that. He just barely misses them with his poop bombs :p I have one on my desk he’s on even more frequently and it’s been clean as can be.

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Elaine
Well of course he only does it on the lamp. It's his limelight errr I mean lamplight.