• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Kobe is the first to try out the new swing

Fuzzy

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Roz
He is pretty fearless with some things and a complete wuss with others. :laugh:

Yet he's TERRIFIED of these dog pee mats that I use in Chico's cage! Only this colour/pattern - he's fine about the other ones I have.

Dartman

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Terry
It's really funny what triggers them. Lurch had them, Dobby has a few, and pretty sure Nerd had some though his ability to do any flying attacks was pretty much nil and he trusted me too much.

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Wow! Kobe looks magnificent on that awesome swing!

Fergus Mom

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elly
Kobe is so beautiful! Does he have an aversion to anything else yellow? May I ask if the doggie pee pads are to cushion the cage bottom?

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Elaine
Kobe is a stunning Blue Head Pionus. Funny that is is both brave and a scaredy bird.

Fuzzy

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Roz
Awww thanks, everyone! I will pass on the compliments to Kobe... who already has a pretty big head! :hehe:

Kobe is so beautiful! Does he have an aversion to anything else yellow? May I ask if the doggie pee pads are to cushion the cage bottom?
Thanks Elly - I don't think has an aversion to yellow... some of the tea towels I place on backs of chairs to catch poop are yellow and he is fine about sitting on them. Must be the foxes pattern! :D

Chico is disabled so I made him a platform. A layer of upholstery foam, then a large towel, then dog pee mats to stop the liquid coming into contact with the towel and foam. The pee mats aren't really padded. :)

Fergus Mom

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elly
Thanks Elly - I don't think has an aversion to yellow... some of the tea towels I place on backs of chairs to catch poop are yellow and he is fine about sitting on them. Must be the foxes pattern! :D

Chico is disabled so I made him a platform. A layer of upholstery foam, then a large towel, then dog pee mats to stop the liquid coming into contact with the towel and foam. The pee mats aren't really padded. :)

Ahhh the old fox pattern aversion! ;)
I kind of figured that you might have a disabled one and were trying to cushion the bottom - that is such a great solution with the doggy pee pads!