• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Kiwi didn't bite at all today!

Cberry77

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Christine Berry
Hard to believe but he has learned the difference between holding on biting hard. It only took 4 months! I'm in shock,he was so sweet today.He will let me do anything to him.Yesterday he took a shower w me an loved it!I couldn't get him off me yesterday he just wanted to be on me all day so when I got in the shower I put him on the towel rack left the shower curtain open and he flew into my head he loved it.So folks if uhave a tricky Mexican Parrolet,don't give up just takes time.

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
I´m glad you are making progress in your relationship :)

With creating a bond with any bird, the key is patience ❤

Cberry77

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Christine Berry
U r so correct w that,he is just really stealing my heart these days.He is my first parrolet an a rescue so I got very lucky to add him to our family.He has clung to me for past 2 days,I guess he decided biting wasn't allowing him out very often so maybe he'll work on being nicer right now he is in my pants leg playing and has been for 45 minutes just very clingy today than yesterday OK thanks folks just wanted to let you know Kiwis work.

Last edited:

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
Oh I'm so happy for you! :cheer: It's nice to have to have a bird that wants to spend so much time with you.

Cberry77

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Christine Berry
It is great spending time w him,he is so snuggled up to me today also,any of u love the way they smell? Oh my gosh he's addictive for sure.

fashionfobie

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natalie
I LOVE the way my birds smell. :xflove: