• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Kitty needs a good home

Status
Not open for further replies.

suileeka

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lindsay
Kitty and I made it home! Hope Crystal checks in when she gets home, too. :dance4:

Meatball

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Just got in about 6! Loong day but sooooo worth it!

Thank you so much again Lindsay! :hug8: I am so happy he is with you now and it was great to meet you!

Let me know how he is settling in when you get a chance.:)

suileeka

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lindsay
He's such a nice cat. :) He spent much of the evening under the chest of drawers getting accustomed to the new sounds of my household, but he came out a few times to get some pets, and most recently came out to sprawl out on the loveseat with me.

Emory is just dying to meet him - he kept sticking his paws under the door and whining while I was in there with New Cat (who ran over the door and looked on with curiosity).

I've decided to call him Julian. :D He's so pretty. I love the little patches of tan fur he has!

AmberMuffinz

Avenue Veteran
He's such a nice cat. :) He spent much of the evening under the chest of drawers getting accustomed to the new sounds of my household, but he came out a few times to get some pets, and most recently came out to sprawl out on the loveseat with me.

Emory is just dying to meet him - he kept sticking his paws under the door and whining while I was in there with New Cat (who ran over the door and looked on with curiosity).

I've decided to call him Julian. :D He's so pretty. I love the little patches of tan fur he has!
Oooh, what a pretty name! He sounds like he's right at home already :heart:

Meatball

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Oh yay! I am so happy to hear that :) sounds like he is settling in nicely already!

Shane kept asking "where's Buddy?" and we would say he went to his new home and then he would say "oh ok". Lol

He is definitely a handsome boy and Julian is a nice name for him :)

I hope the kitty intros go well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

suileeka

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lindsay

Shane kept asking "where's Buddy?" and we would say he went to his new home and then he would say "oh ok". Lol

Aww, tell him "Buddy" says Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.