• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

KINGS Aluminium Travel Bird Cages

firdy num num

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Eden
Hey everyone,
I have a question regarding the KINGS Aluminium bird cages,
I live in Australia so I don't exactly have a variety of stores to choose from when purchasing bird items,
I'm looking for a high quality travel cage for travel and outdoor purposes for the birds, specifically aluminium cages as they seem to last, I don't plan to purchase numerous different cages in the future so one that would last would be great.
Do you have any suggestions? I am considering KINGS Cages though what could be the cheapest I could get it in Australia?
Amazon doesn't ship here (sometimes they do but not for KINGS Cages) so what are your opinions?

Thanks in advance,

Birdmom12

Meeting neighbors
Avenue Veteran
Hi,
I have one of the aluminum travel carrier from Kings Cages.
I have the large one. I think it's 20 w x 28 l x 20.25 h.
I bought it as a "travel" cage or to put my U2 in to go outside.
It will also work for the alexandrines.
I love it. It snaps together. It has a slide out tray that has a lock to hold it in place. The door has a lock with a magnetic closure.

firdy num num

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Eden
Hi,
I have one of the aluminum travel carrier from Kings Cages.
I have the large one. I think it's 20 w x 28 l x 20.25 h.
I bought it as a "travel" cage or to put my U2 in to go outside.
It will also work for the alexandrines.
I love it. It snaps together. It has a slide out tray that has a lock to hold it in place. The door has a lock with a magnetic closure.
Thank you! Those cages seem so great though it's hard to get your hands on them in Aus! I'm glad you like it and that it's working for you and your birds :)

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
I have two mediums, one for each Amazon. Love them. Like you, it's a one and done purchase.

firdy num num

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Eden
I have had a small for over five years and live directly across the ocean and there have been no signs of rust, very Happy View attachment 249175
That's great to hear that there are no signs of rust, and thank you for the picture, very cute birdies <3

I have two mediums, one for each Amazon. Love them. Like you, it's a one and done purchase.
Thank you! Kings cages seem great, it's good to hear that you and the fids are enjoying them. :)