• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Key West would be great after a day like today :D

Begone

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
I don't live so far away from you, but we have a lot more snow here.
I went to Tomelilla this evening for my swimming training and yes it looks like we where close to each other. :D
So now I know where you live! :watching: :jawdrop1::rofl:

Daniel got a stalker, Daniel got a stalker, Daniel got a stalker, Daniel got a stalker, Daniel got a stalker! :bliss::arrested::embarassed:

Clueless

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
I don't live so far away from you, but we have a lot more snow here.
I went to Tomelilla this evening for my swimming training and yes it looks like we where close to each other. :D
So now I know where you live! :watching: :jawdrop1::rofl:

Daniel got a stalker, Daniel got a stalker, Daniel got a stalker, Daniel got a stalker, Daniel got a stalker! :bliss::arrested::embarassed:
But he'd know you by the color of your running shoes!

Just told hubby we have folks all over the world on this forum.

TWR

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
The opposite of us. We're having record heat with Sydney predicted the next 3 days to be above 100 degrees Fahrenheit.

Cassiopejaz

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Daniel
The opposite of us. We're having record heat with Sydney predicted the next 3 days to be above 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
And Thats to hot....I prefer 20°c (68°F) to 27°c (80,6°F) :D

Begone

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Me too, but seems we are having a record heat wave this February.
I hope that you don't get any fires. Keep safe and drink a lot of water.♥
I really like hot weather, but now our snow has arrive (we live in the south of Sweden so we don't have much snow at all) I find it nice too. It's great to run in, (really great exercise) and it gets so light in the evenings.
On Saturday I will be running in the forest again, (I forgot my camera today..) and then I will take som nice pics before the snow has gone.

Reactions: TWR

Aubrey

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
And Thats to hot....I prefer 20°c (68°F) to 27°c (80,6°F) :D
Me too! I prefer the cold any day! You can always add layers, but you can't walk around naked :jawdrop1:

TWR

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Me too! I prefer the cold any day! You can always add layers, but you can't walk around naked :jawdrop1:
I prefer hot over cold any day (I really, really hate cold weather) but Sydney's current heat is just a bit too much.
I hope that you don't get any fires. Keep safe and drink a lot of water.♥
I really like hot weather, but now our snow has arrive (we live in the south of Sweden so we don't have much snow at all) I find it nice too. It's great to run in, (really great exercise) and it gets so light in the evenings.
On Saturday I will be running in the forest again, (I forgot my camera today..) and then I will take som nice pics before the snow has gone.
I love hot weather and running too. I've never run in the snow, mainly because it doesn't snow near me and I never go on a snow holiday due to my aversion to the cold.

However, I love the look of snow from afar and enjoy looking at pics of snow covered scenery. Please be sure to share your snaps of your run in the snow. I'd love to see them.