• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Keene <video>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welshanne

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Ann Burdett
Been reading all of this and grinning like a cheshire cat! Your life is not going to be the same ever again! Not all Greys talk but that does not matter they are all so intelligent and beautiful and make up for the no talking in so many other ways. Our two talkers take time out when they feel like it anyway and would prefere the quiet times.
So looking forward to hearing more of your lovely Grey she is just so loving and beautiful and might even become a cuddle bug!:hug8:

Holiday

Mac Mama
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
:) I like the sound of an Grey Africaw and since I'm first and foremost a grey fan, I will say that Mabel is my rare african severe. RAS!:D She might as well be because she is agreeable and easy to look after.:D Really happy to heaar she's getting a new cage. It will be much more pleasant for her! Were you able to pick up a great deal at such short notice? Sorry*grumble** about the bad bad typing. My Ras has removed 5 keys on my computer so typing is a real pita these days!:o:
LOL, that African Severe of yours is a cutie :)

No great deal, unfortunately, but it'll do the trick. It's supposed to be here this afternoon. I need to get some work done before then so that I can put it together for her.

Been reading all of this and grinning like a cheshire cat! Your life is not going to be the same ever again! Not all Greys talk but that does not matter they are all so intelligent and beautiful and make up for the no talking in so many other ways. Our two talkers take time out when they feel like it anyway and would prefere the quiet times.
So looking forward to hearing more of your lovely Grey she is just so loving and beautiful and might even become a cuddle bug!:hug8:
It doesn't bother me that she doesn't talk. I have five talking birds already :) Six, if you count Corbit and his tiny vocab :D

Last edited:

deee

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran

LOL, that African Severe of yours is a cutie :)

No great deal, unfortunately, but it'll do the trick. It's supposed to be here this afternoon. I need to get some work done before then so that I can put it together for her.

It doesn't bother me that she doesn't talk. I have five talking birds already :) Six, if you count Corbit and his tiny vocab :D
holiday... laugh its ok. But I had a dream (and u how how we all get stupid dreams) That I read here where somone posted,.. *Holiday is keeping Keene!!* Dreams mean things.. so just say it.. tell us all.......... your keeping Keene right? riiiight?? You know you want to :) <3 lol

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
Keene reminds me of a tiel. She saw your hand coming and put her head down for scratching; obviously the only reason you only have a hand for that purpose. :D

Holiday

Mac Mama
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Keene reminds me of a tiel. She saw your hand coming and put her head down for scratching; obviously the only reason you only have a hand for that purpose. :D
LOL, that's right :) When I reach into her cage, she will tug my sleeve, and when I look over, that head goes right down :lol::heart:

Jeddy

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Jan
Oh my I can not believe that was the garage sale "bird". Somebody loves you. How special. Thanks for sharing. I loved it.:heart:

Meatball

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
:heart::heart::heart::hug8:Been away for a few days and come back to this wonderful video, so heartwarming, she is happy and loved and knows it:heart::heart:

Euphoria

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Kat
these types of videos give me so much warmth and i kinda teared up lol.. i love it keene looks so happy. made me give sunni more loves and kisses. :hug8:

Status
Not open for further replies.