• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Kathie rocks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bridgette

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Bridgette
I got a Kathie order today :dance4:

Please forgive me for not posting pics. It was a small order and I broke my nose at work today, so I am not in the photo snapping mood.

I got a replacement harness for Kiwi. He is close to gnawing through his and I feel safer having a new one.

I also got him a foraging toy, a skewer, 2 pounds of diced papaya (his favorite!) and some small foot toys.

Annamacaw

Rescue Rep
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
A package from Kathie is like a little manna from Heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wasabisaurus

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
:eek: You broke your nose? You poor thing! How? I hope you have painkillers. :hug8:

Bridgette

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Bridgette
At the preschool, they have these big metal bins that they keep the gym balls in. I was getting balls out for gym class and the lid fell and whacked the bridge of my nose.

Gen120

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Victoria :)
aw, I'm sorry you broke your nose:( Feel better soon! Glad Kiwi likes his new stuff :):hug8:

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
Oh wow..how can you say it like it was nothing. Oh..just broke my nose..:omg: How terrible!:( I hope you will not be in pain, and heal very soon.:hug8::hug8:
I am glad Kiwi got his cool Kathie order. She is the greatest!:highfive:

Bridgette

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Bridgette
Oh wow..how can you say it like it was nothing. Oh..just broke my nose..:omg: How terrible!:( I hope you will not be in pain, and heal very soon.:hug8::hug8:
I am glad Kiwi got his cool Kathie order. She is the greatest!:highfive:

This is the second time I have broken my nose (I fell down the concrete basement stairs when I was 11 or 12). I'm guessing this time it's more of a fracture. The first time I broke it, the break was really bad. I was swollen with black eyes for weeks. This is nothing compared to that! My nose doesn't really hurt, but I have a pretty bad headache from where the metal lid hit me.

Status
Not open for further replies.