• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Just want to say thank you to everyone here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quadriplegic

Walking the driveway
I only Spent about 5 minutes browsing through these threads but I was crying. It's absolutely amazing to have such incredible loving people that still value life because no matter how big or small plain and simple it's a beautiful life. I have a disability I am paralyzed from the neck down so I definitely know how your bird's and other animals feel having the dedication and loyalty as well as care and concern that you give them. God bless all of you

Last edited:

Cynthia & Percy

cockatoo mania
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
cynthia
thank you and all that take care of special needs birds they are a inspiration to us all I know mine are :heart: :hug8:

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
:hug8::hug8::hug8:

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
I have a squirrel with two disabilities that lives in my backyard. He has lost his front leg, and his tail, last year. I have watched him go from hiding, and being shunned and outcast by the others. To being the highest, best jumping, fastest squirrel of the bunch. Now that the others realize he will not draw predators, he has proven himself, he has finally been welcomed back to live in the big oak tree with the others. It was a fight for him though.
If I knew you personally, I would look right past any disability to what your heart is like. It seems very big, and caring, and that is wonderful, and what matters!:hug8::hug8::hug8:

Welshanne

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Ann Burdett
bless you and I hope you are not having too many mountains to have to climb in your life.
All we can all do is the best we know how, and keep striving. I always say there is always someone worse off than me, so what have I got to be miserable about?
It is wonderful that you are able to come onto the site and tell us all about your birds and yourself, there is nothing like communication to ease things I find.
Hoping your birds are now fine and that you will have lots of happy years with them. God bless.:hug8:

Thugluvgrl187

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
Thank you! We are glad to have you be part of our wonderful neighborhood :hug8::hug8::hug8:.

Archiesmom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
God bless :hug8:

Daisy's Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Tiffany
Awww so glad your happy here.. :hug8: This forum truely has a wonderful group of people... :heart: My Mikey has been sick for the past 2 months and honestly if it wasn't for this forum he wouldn't be living anymore.. :( This group walked me thru from the beginning - starting with learning that my avian vet is incompentent :shake:... to questions I should ask.. to cultures I needed to be done.. And in the end finding a new wonderful new board certified avian vet... :D And all I can say is WOW this was a learning experience to me.. This forum was like having a little angel sitting on your shoulder because I never dealt with having a very sick pet before and was rather clueless with what needed to be done.. It was wonderful to have people that care about what happens to your little one... And trust me when a bird gets sick they go downhill fast... I love the support we get from each other.. :) :highfive: :yourock:

Last edited:

dolldid

Riding the Skies
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
Dolly witney
Isnt internet computers a wonderfull thing so glad i was born

when i was i have seen many changes in life , from medical to

every day life , and as for out avian avenue it cant get better

no mater where you go we have the best .

We have you and you and oh heavens your here we have the

best dont have to look any farther we are home .

Id like to say thank you for joining us it has made your

comming and joining us a better place a stronger richer

place , we dont have to walk to get help we just have to ask

and help comes from all over the world , as you your self has

found out we are not alone , there is always some one walking

with us if given the chance and we all have something to

offer ,

so thank you for making us richer just knowing you has helped

us all

god bless us all

Holiday

Mac Mama