• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Just once, I would like to...

Lwalker

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Lori
...be able to pin MY eyes to let my flock know I mean business and I am not fooling around!:watching:
:hehe::hehe:

Hjarta5

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jennifer
Funny! I was just thinking the other day that I was glad my eyes don't pin like that because I was seeing a lot of attractive looking men on the street :hehe:

DQTimnehs

Ri-DQ-lously crazy 4 TAGs!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
Funny! I was just thinking the other day that I was glad my eyes don't pin like that because I was seeing a lot of attractive looking men on the street :hehe:

:lol: They say our nostrils flare and skin flushes though so you may not have gone totally undetected! ;)

TikiMyn

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Robin
Whaha a good thing indeed our eyes don’t pin!

Hjarta5

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jennifer
:lol: They say our nostrils flare and skin flushes though so you may not have gone totally undetected! ;)
Well, that's ok too -- I don't mind if these attractive guys saw me appreciating them :geek:

Actually human eyes do pin (dialate) when we see someone we are attracted to! It's hard to notice but it happens
I'm more of a Quaker/Cockatoo with my dark eyes :laugh: If I had my Sennie or Amazon eyes, I'd be in trouble ;)

finchly

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Finchly
Whew at least we don't have caique eyes!

:rofl:

I do have the I-mean-business look. It comes from being both a teacher and a mom. I can do it and without saying a word, even the dogs slink out of the room. The birds will go in their cages too.