• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Just An Axie Update :)

Tongue Flicker

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Neil Moreton
It has almost been 4 months since i got my first axie and man, i am just glad that she survived our harsh summer season. Rainy/Hailstone season is fast approaching and hopefully she'll do better during this cooler season.

This was taken 2 weeks after his purchase. In my defense, that was a friend's half-dead betta that jumped off his tank. (My betta is blue and still kicking! Lol)

Warning: Axie eating betta

2 days after his hearty entrée (So fun to know that he can do well with a once a week feeding :D)

Sensing his early dinner!

Smell it, smell it..

Ooh it converts to a comfy bed as well :p

Enjoy the heat guys! ^__^

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
gorgeous fish..

Tongue Flicker

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Neil Moreton
oh my!!! you should consider editing out the salamander eating the beta fish though..it is disturbing to some.

Yeah got notified of that already. Which is fascinating coz i posted this on a fishforum as well and they either don't mind or even notice the fish bein eaten.

The UK peeps are stomped though, i know it is illegal to feed fish to any other animal in their region :coffeescreen:

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
I feel like the photos of your axolotl would have been just fine. There was no need to post a photo of him EATING A BETTA. :grumpy: