• ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  • Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

I've missed everyone...and also, need help with a rehoming

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeverelySweet

Sprinting down the street
Whereabouts are you located? I can't take him, but I have a friend who possibly could. I don't want to propose throwing a grey into a mix unless I know if you live close enough!
I'm in St. Petersburg, FL...and this baby is approximately an hour and a half away from me. Not exactly sure what city, but it's South lol. I'm willing to go get him, and bring him here to St. Pete to do the exchange....but, because of Syd's issues, I know that keeping him here for very long at all just isn't an option. I would even be wiling to take him directly to someone, if it won't be like a cross country trek. Because lord knows, I'm not up for another one of those anytime soon...hhaha!

SeverelySweet

Sprinting down the street
I would in a heartbeat, I could travel depends how desperate she is to rehome him at the immediate moment. The picture of him breaks my heart. Epecially how Ella, Daisy and Babe have free rein of the house.
Yes, it breaks my heart too...after seeing this picture, I had to pull over because I burst into tears. Seeing no food or water in those bowls, and the state of the cage...those got me before I even had the chance to examine the bird!

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
I'm in St. Petersburg, FL...and this baby is approximately an hour and a half away from me. Not exactly sure what city, but it's South lol. I'm willing to go get him, and bring him here to St. Pete to do the exchange....but, because of Syd's issues, I know that keeping him here for very long at all just isn't an option. I would even be wiling to take him directly to someone, if it won't be like a cross country trek. Because lord knows, I'm not up for another one of those anytime soon...hhaha!
No cross country treks, then he would be staying......you'd be off buying a house with a mother-in-law cottage......

ode.to.parrots

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Cary
What a heartbreaking photo... I certainly hope this works out at @finchly!!!
:hug8:

finchly

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Finchly
No news.

Chiquita629

Meeting neighbors
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Marquitta
I would in a heartbeat too! But I'm in Michigan and we would need transport/train. Although I believe my daughters are driving down in about two weeks. He would definitely be spoiled rotten and free roaming here.

Status
Not open for further replies.