• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Itty bitty foster kitty!

Amy Pierce

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Amy Pierce
On Monday evening I was contacted about a tiny kitten (about a week old) that had been abandoned by its mother. Unfortunately, the people who found her did not know what to do with her, and also implied that they would not be able to keep her. However they were desperate to find someone that could care for her, and I offered to foster her :) Family of mine recently rescued a mom cat and her litter of 5 kittens, about the same age as my little one, so we decided to try introduce her to the little family, and see how mom would react. I was expecting this to be a bit difficult, but the second that mom heard the baby crying, she immediately wanted to investigate, starting licking her, and accepted her into the family :) My baby had her first proper drink in nearly 24 hours. She now has 5 adorable foster siblings, and is well cared for by her loving foster mom :) I couldn't ask for a better home for her! She will stay with her new family, and I will be "sponsoring" her and paying for all her vet bills etc :D :xflove:
IMG_6407.JPG
IMG_6403.JPG

Baby kitty with her new brothers and sisters :heart:
IMG-20141021-01395.jpg
Pic of mom and babies (before my baby joined the family)
IMG-20141016-01372.jpg

Sadieladie1994

Riding the Skies
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Peggy
Mom cats are the best. So good of you to take the little one in and to have this arrangement avaiable.

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
So sweet! :heart: :heart: :heart: