• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures It's going to be fun day!!

Sarahmoluccan

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sarah
I'm head off to a wedding today! So I got my hair, nails and makeup done. I even borrowed a fascinator from a friend. I've never had it all done the same time before. It's fun but I don't quite feel like myself. I'll know a lot people there but my social anxiety is starting as its there's going to be a ton of people there. But I'm trying just relax and go with the flow. As I'm sure it's going to be amazing :) The couple getting married are both artists. Keith did my portrait of Zane. Charles is a well known Canadian artist with works showcase in museums.

Anyway this is me all fancy :giggle: oh fyi I'm still in my casual clothes as we have some time before it starts.
20180805_120219~2.jpg 20180805_120651~2.jpg
20180805_120815.jpg

TikiMyn

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Robin
Hope you have a fun day! You look like you are gonna rock that wedding:cool4: Don’t let the social anxiety get you down!:)

Sarahmoluccan

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sarah
Hope you have a fun day! You look like you are gonna rock that wedding:cool4: Don’t let the social anxiety get you down!:)
Thankyou!! I'm trying, I'm going to be sooo out of my element, there will be lots of great people. I'm not great at mingling but it should be great to people watch!!

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
You look great! And I agree, lots of pictures. ;)

Sarahmoluccan

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sarah
People watch!:cantsee: :rpg9: :batnana: Fixes any anxiety lol and take lots of pics! :) :embarassed: :muahaha:
:lol:I'm just about to leave and I'm feeling good!! This should be fun! Charles is good friends with artist type people best kind of people watching! should be fascinating!
You look great! And I agree, lots of pictures. ;)
Thankyou!! I"ll get what I can!! The Toronto Star newspaper and Hello Magazine are supposed to be covering it! I'll try and find links if and when I can :D

Well I'm off!! Ill let you know how it was!!:starshower1::woot2::starshower1:

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
Take pics so we can see! ;)

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
The Toronto Star newspaper and Hello Magazine are supposed to be covering it! I'll try and find links if and when I can :D
Even better! Now you don't have to worry about pics at all. :giggle: But we don't mind if you do. :p

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
I'm head off to a wedding today! So I got my hair, nails and makeup done. I even borrowed a fascinator from a friend. I've never had it all done the same time before. It's fun but I don't quite feel like myself. I'll know a lot people there but my social anxiety is starting as its there's going to be a ton of people there. But I'm trying just relax and go with the flow. As I'm sure it's going to be amazing :) The couple getting married are both artists. Keith did my portrait of Zane. Charles is a well known Canadian artist with works showcase in museums.

Anyway this is me all fancy :giggle: oh fyi I'm still in my casual clothes as we have some time before it starts.
View attachment 283153 View attachment 283154
View attachment 283155
:thumbsup: Now you just need to stop frowning at yourself & self-critiquing and SMILE! :wink2:

Sarahmoluccan

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sarah
It was a great time. Lots of people had lot of fun with fashion. Sadly my pictures aren't the greatest but there was tons of pictures being taken and I've seen some really good ones on face book. I'm kind of exhausted but I'll share some it now. :)

Me just before leaving for the wedding. 20180805_144009~2.jpg
Table decor
20180805_152609.jpg
20180805_152614.jpg
Part of Charles and Keith home where the wedding was held. The lady in red on the balcony is Jazz singer Molly Johnson
20180805_153320.jpg
The back of Margaret Atwood on the other balcony (she and Charles became friends when they where teenagers and are quite close) and Molly Johnson in the foreground
20180805_161505~2.jpg
Love the blue suit! I wish I have more of the fun fashion. There was such an eclectic crowd with so much interesting and fun fashion on display.
20180805_163322~2.jpg
More to come...

Last edited:

Sarahmoluccan

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sarah
Margaret Atwood waving. She was in the wedding party. Currently there's a documentary crew following her and they were there too. 20180805_161907(0)~2.jpg
My mom in pink. She was also in the wedding party. The wedding party was huge!! Something like 50 people in it. Note the Mooses behind her, they one of Charles signature designs.
20180805_162202(0)~2.jpg
Charles and Keith doing their vows
20180805_163801.jpg

Last edited:

Sarahmoluccan

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sarah
One of my mom's friends as the Queen of England. One of Charles most famous paintings is of the Queen riding a moose. And he's quite fond of using Queen and the royal in his paintings.
20180805_182316.jpg
Charles talking to guests
20180805_175047.jpg
Keith and the Queen :laugh: Note the half of a mountie on the right
20180805_182227.jpg
The Simcoes historical figures in the local area. 20180805_205140.jpg
In the evening the decor shines and the building glow
20180805_213614.jpg
20180805_213621.jpg
Me a hot mess afterwards :hehe: It was 30°C and I was mostly sitting in the sun. Plus my fascinator was a bit tricky. I had to take in off to get into the car and putting it back was a pain. It kept slipping back but and messing up my hair. But I got a lot of compliments on it so it was worth it :smuggrin: But at the end of the night I was quite literally a hot mess :roflmao:
20180805_223403~2.jpg

Last edited:

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
It sounds like you had fun even though it was hot, the photos look like it was a really fun wedding and the location was beautiful. And you look relaxed and have let your hair down (no pun intended) which is good.