• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Its All In The Family

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
Murphy has a family tree of show budgies. His great, great grandfather started the blue line of birds for his breeder. Actually Murphy is named after his namesake. Murphy Sr. fathered many violet blue English Budgies so I pay tribute to him here with his photo. Murphy Jr. looks just like him.

murph great grand dad.png

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
It's obvious where Murphy Jr. gets his handsome good looks...;)

meheartbirds

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Cynthia
Lady Jane we talked about EB breeders very recently. When it is time for me to get another one since, well you know the story, I would love the name of the breeder if they still offer birds. We are expecting results of the necropsy tomorrow hopefully. When all my other birds are cleared of the disease that seems to be contagious, I will be ready to look for a GOOD breeder.

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
Thanks. Murphy Sr. managed to escape from captivity in his later years. He was never found.

Fergus Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elly
Murphy Sr. is beautiful! I love the violet colors in their plumage. Wow... that would be GREAT @meheartbirds if you could get one of these beautiful EB's from the same breeder Cynthia! How are the rest of your flock doing after quarantine?