• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

ISO Walk-in Aviary

Laura729

Jogging around the block
Hi All, wanted to see if anyone possibly has a "lead" on a discounted walk-in aviary (or 2!) with bar spacing on the smaller side, or happens to come across one for sale at some point - we are looking for 2 to use as indoor housing during colder months for some recently surrendered and rescued marmosets at the rescue/sanctuary where I volunteer (we are currently building them outdoor enclosures as well). I will need to check the exact bar spacing but for the smallest of these little guys, it would definitely have to be under 1".
The rescue is in PA, but anywhere around the mid-to-north east US would probably be do-able for pick up. :)
Thanks so much, and little Kee (he's the largest marmoset we have, actually, and was recently seized from a house during a drug raid, poor guy) says thank you also!
:hug8:

IMG_0003.JPG

IMG_0356.JPG

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Bump.

Macaw Lover

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Renee'
Call Karrie and Rick of Natural Inspirations which are there in PA. I am not sure what type price they could give you or the amount the rescue has to spend but it doesn't hurt to ask.

I have met them both at a couple of fairs and I was grateful when they were a vendor at the AFA Convention. I was lending a hand to Aleta of Wingdow's, helping them break down after the convention and they had their tall triangular shaped display that was so tall it had to be tilted to get it out the door. Then we had to roll it up the steep ramp where their mini van was. When we got it from that lower lever to ground level and catching our breath, Karrie and Rick saw us, got out of their truck, basically took over, lifted it up and slid it in for us so easily. They are really great people.

Natural Inspirations Parrot cages

Natural Inspirations Parrot Cages - About | Facebook

Tyrion

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Annette Thompson
So cute :)

Pipsqueak

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
They are cute, I just wish people would not keep them as pets. Good luck with the aviary, the one Macaw lover posted seems nice.

Laura729

Jogging around the block
They are cute, I just wish people would not keep them as pets. Good luck with the aviary, the one Macaw lover posted seems nice.
Yeah, they definitely shouldn't be pets (like a lot of the animals that end up at our rescue/sanctuary).
And they are so cute! :)

Laura729

Jogging around the block
Call Karrie and Rick of Natural Inspirations which are there in PA. I am not sure what type price they could give you or the amount the rescue has to spend but it doesn't hurt to ask.

I have met them both at a couple of fairs and I was grateful when they were a vendor at the AFA Convention. I was lending a hand to Aleta of Wingdow's, helping them break down after the convention and they had their tall triangular shaped display that was so tall it had to be tilted to get it out the door. Then we had to roll it up the steep ramp where their mini van was. When we got it from that lower lever to ground level and catching our breath, Karrie and Rick saw us, got out of their truck, basically took over, lifted it up and slid it in for us so easily. They are really great people.

Natural Inspirations Parrot cages

Natural Inspirations Parrot Cages - About | Facebook
I think I've met Karrie at an "expo" in PA a few years agao and she was very nice. I'll try reaching out to her as well. Thank you!! :)