• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

ISO New Bird(s)

ChrisJBudgie

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Chris
Hi I'm Chris! I am in search of a new bird. If there is anyone in the Minnesota area that would like to re-home or sell a bird for a reasonable price let me know and we can talk. I currently have 1 very friendly budgie and have lots of experience with birds. They would be going to a very loving and caring home.
Thank you!
-Chris

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Banner Hoarder
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
If you just got the budgie, I would caution you to allow it to be an only bird for 60 days to quarantine to be sure it doesn't have any diseases. This would be in addition to a vet visit since budgies are susceptible to certain sicknesses. This also allows you to have time with the bird to bond before bringing in another bird.

Are you looking for another budgie? Or what species? What gender? Age? Do you have a second cage for the other bird to go in that is a reasonable size? What kind of cage is your current bird in. What kind of diet do you feed?

These are the types of questions that people who will want to rehome to you will want to know.

ChrisJBudgie

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Chris
I was also looking for a new budgie and yes I have a second cage any gender or age I feed seeds and pellets and the cage my other bird is in is a large habitat

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
Good luck

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor