• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

ISO Crested Canary, Baby Boy

Antoinette

Moving in
Thank you in advance to anyone who can be of help. I live in San Francisco, CA and would like to purchase a Crested Canary, a baby boy, to become a family member. I am willing to pay for sexing. I have been unable to locate any breeders in my area or even in California and would so appreciate any recommendations.

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew

Glamourfaust

Meeting neighbors
Avenue Veteran
Have you checked hoobly.com? I see there are some cresteds for sale in Whitmore.

Antoinette

Moving in
Hi, Glamourfaust, Thanks so much for the heads up. I also saw the Hoobly ad and am in email communication. I'll keep the forum posted and want you to know how much I appreciate your responsiveness!

Clairecanary15

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Claire
Hi
Good luck with your venture. I really hope you find your baby boy. Canaries are not easy to sex. A true breeder will have a very good idea however. These birds do get stressed easily so going down the vet route with a very young csnary is best avoided. A breeder can now the sex at 20 days plus...wow or...4 weeks old. Hope this helps. All the best.

Last edited: