1. ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  2. Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Iso Cockateil or Conure in Ohio ASAP

Discussion in 'Rehome Highway' started by LavenderWings, 9/13/17.

1. LavenderWings

LavenderWings Moving in

I've posted here before looking for birds and now we're are in need of a Cockateil or Conure to put in the room with our Parakeet!
    He was across the room from our baby chickens but the chickens were moved outside and our Parakeet seems lonely!

We're located in Pioneer Ohio we can travel up to a half hour from here! Budget of $60 for just a bird we have the cage and everything!

I know it's a long shot but..
    Just thought I'd look here and on Facebook for one that needs a home before we go to the pet store mid week!

(We've tried shelters and rescues around us and can't find anything)

2. sunnysmom

sunnysmom Cruising the avenue Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award

Michelle
    I'm not sure how far you are located from @webchirp but she has a lot of foster conures. If she doesn't see this post you can try sending her a private message.

webchirp likes this.
  3. webchirp

webchirp Cruising the avenue Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran Rescue Representative

Chandra
    Have you tried FFOM.net? You are pretty close to the rescue and we have cheekies galore. Might have a tiel...I think a lost one came in and hasn't been claimed. Our only thing is that we are not ASAP. Adopting takes a bit of time with applications...etc. :)

sunnysmom likes this.
  4. Featheredfuffs

Featheredfuffs Walking the driveway

Pearl
    Check Craigslist! There may be some birds in need there. Just quarantine any bird you get, no matter where they are from

webchirp likes this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)