1. Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Is the photo upload broken?

Discussion in 'Service Road' started by saroj12, 5/31/19.

1. saroj12

saroj12 Ripping up the road Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

saroj
    when I go to choose file from photos I get a blank saying no photos or videos. Yet they are there in my camera. iPhone

2. iamwhoiam

iamwhoiam Joyriding the Neighborhood Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

caleb car seat 8-18.jpg
    Works from my PC.

fashionfobie and saroj12 like this.
  3. iamwhoiam

iamwhoiam Joyriding the Neighborhood Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

Can you transfer the photos from your phone to your computer and then try uploading?

saroj12 likes this.
  4. Shezbug

Shezbug ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW! Moderator Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award I Can't Stop Posting!

I loaded one not too long ago (palm nut identification thread) from my iPhone and all was fine for me.

I hope you get it sorted soon, I always love seeing the pics you share because there’s always a little bit of anything and everything!

saroj12 likes this.
  5. saroj12

saroj12 Ripping up the road Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

saroj
    thanks guys. that's what i ended up doing @iamwhoiam

Shezbug and iamwhoiam like this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)