• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Is Pilo okay?

Lodah

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
It's said in the States that you can pick your nose, pick your friends but you can't pick your relatives. And I know we all have some strange relatives that aren't mentioned in public and some we wish hadn't been mentioned in public AT ALL.
Tru DAT! ;)

LSA

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Leslie
You need to change the colour of your font - that is fuchia pink (and then some).
You missed the vote. :( My last choices were orange, pink or matching zoo mom. However, I am not thrilled with the results. I'm just not a pink kinda gal. Do you think I should run the poll, again?

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
So far so good! Besides... I just tell Pilo that Mummy won’t like that aspect of your behavior and he changes almost immediately. Funny dat! :rolleyes:
I think Olive needs her own fid ... :angel4: :devil:

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
You missed the vote. :( My last choices were orange, pink or matching zoo mom. However, I am not thrilled with the results. I'm just not a pink kinda gal. Do you think I should run the poll, again?
Go rogue (or commando), but please wear undies if there's a photo involved :faint:

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
Olive and Pilo!!! Yay :hiya:

Teckechick

Ask me for a photo of my bird, I have to post one!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
Hey lady I was wondering about you too! LYou should post a little update of your lil demon soon:p Glad to see you around!:hug8:
UGH work has been super crazy lately so haven't had much time here lately. I'll get some new pictures of the little mischief maker this weekend and get them posted!!