• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Ipsy Wipsy Spider...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaddieMacaw

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Paul
I am not bothered by any creature on this planet, other than spiders :eek: !! My heart has been racing since reading the first post by Gerard, but felt compelled to read the whole thread. :confused:

Like many others, although I would like to visit Australia, I am glad you wouldn't get any spiders like these in my house :)

adinafloyd

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Adina
I feel brave with my small plastic machine sucking them up and putting them outside. there is going to come a day when the batteries fail and what will I do then I wonder?:omg:

:hehe: Im sure that lil gizmo has size limits...what happens if one of them things clogs up your spider sucker upper????? Whos gonna wanna unclog it:huh:

:rofl::rofl:

JAM

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
My parents had a Dyson, you could see them whirling around when sucked up, I couldn't go near it or empty it with content like that in it!!

gibsongrrrl

Courtney Lou Hoo
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Courtney Lou Hoo
:omg: you are brave. i think i would have had to put the house up for sale and move:lol:

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
I feel brave with my small plastic machine sucking them up and putting them outside. there is going to come a day when the batteries fail and what will I do then I wonder?:omg:
Your machine sounds very nice Ann, but is it big enough to suck up a thing that size? :omg: I liked the little bit of Australia I saw but after seeing a Huntsman I can only be thankful that my hubby wears a size 18 shoe ... AND I live in the States ... in an area not know for itsy bitsy spiders like that :rolleyes:

I have this mental picture of that spider getting its head stuck in your spider-sucker-upper and running around blindly trying to get unstuck and run away ... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Last edited:

Vegemite

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Lynne
You guys make me laugh, they are only ittty bitty spiders. I think we deal with them cos we HAVE to. Now, me personally, I dont like snakes, so thank goodness they dont like visiting inside our house.

JAM

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Lol I'd rather a snake than a huntsman any day!

Status
Not open for further replies.