• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Indy had an interesting day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinytoez

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Tammy
Indy has been a busy boy today, firstly I left him in my bedroom for 5 mins to go do the necessaries, I forgot to shut my laptop like I usually do, but normally as I go out one door he flys to his room until I get back - well I came back in to find my laptop half closed and a very sheepish birdie sitting on the edge of the keyboard looking at me, he must have heard me coming up the stairs and stopped what he was doing because he had managed to take of SIX more of my keys, and nibble off the nipples underneath!!!
Secondly I was asked to take him next door to see my bro and his GF, he hates my bro but didnt get off of Kayleigh all the time we were round there, he was sitting there watching her on the PC and he even spoke too!! Thats progress as far as Im concerned. He didnt even want to come home, I managed to catch him up, gave him to Kayleigh to say bye, she gave him back to me and just as I was about to put him in his box, he flew on to the unit out of my reach, hes never done that before.
Hes glad to be home now because hes sitting on my head learning how to type - the little......:confused: (think happy thoughts, maybe you wont need a WHOLE new keyboard)

Cynthia & Percy

cockatoo mania
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
cynthia
Yes yoo much watch them they will get the keyboard or anythinng else thanks for sharing I hope your keyboard get fixed

Angelicarboreals

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Angela
Yikes, lol!

Skyler

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Pat
little dickens!!! Mine have eaten most of the tv remote.:hehe: