• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here
  • This forum is for advice about initial treatment given to your injured/sick bird until a qualified avian veterinarian is available.
    THIS IS NOT MEANT TO REPLACE VET CARE

Urgent Indian Ringneck sneezing and acting tired

JaeBae

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Jaehee
Hi all. I am very worried about my Indian Ringneck. He was sneezing earlier today and he’s just not acting himself. He usually fights with me when I go to pick him up but he didn’t even lunge at me which he typically does. He seems very tired and I don’t know what to do. I am in quarantine due to Covid-19 and I cannot make it to any veterinary services. What are some good household remedies for my bird? I am so very worried...

enigma731

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Can someone else pick him up and take him? Or can you at least call your vet and see if they might do a virtual visit?

JaeBae

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Jaehee
Can someone else pick him up and take him? Or can you at least call your vet and see if they might do a virtual visit?
I will try my best. I just need quick solutions to help him feel better until I can get him the adequate care

enigma731

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
If he's still sneezing, maybe try some warm steam in the bathroom? If he isn't, then I'd just keep him warm and let him rest.