• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

In a few days!

Crazy4parrots

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
María
I will have a pet tortoise! OMG! I have always wanted to have one of those! his/her name will be Feng!

hrafn

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
A tortoise??! Oh my gosh, that's SO cool!! I just love tortoises!

What species are you getting? Can we see his setup? Be sure to post one million pictures of Feng when they get home!

Crazy4parrots

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
María
Well i dont have a picture yet but s/he is around 8 to 10 cm long. What kind of set up i might need? I have a temporary one.. but since i hadnt had tortoises since i was little. One thing is how you see pets as a kid and a much different one is when you are an adult.

aqualover9

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Adriana
I got that for my turtle. It's pretty cool but the bottom doesn't stay together so I had to tie it. I also used string to extend it and the metal beads are getting a bit rusty but that's my own fault, I really should've wiped them dry.
EDIT: Just looked at it closer and it turns out that I was putting it wrong the entire time! No wonder why it was so hard to get on... I'm sorry for my turtle. Wow, definitely get it then.