• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures I'm Sooooo Angry When My Mom Wears a Hat

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
yikes! He's pretty mad alright!

Aubrey

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
:backout:
Have he ever attacked you?
The bill of the hat got close enough to him and he tried chewing it :jawdrop1: He chomped down hard on it. Took a minute to let go.

A couple weeks ago he bit me (no blood drawn just sore for a couple days). I approached him too fast and was too excited and I think I spooked him :( that was the first time he's bit me since the first time (two years ago).

Begone

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
The bill of the hat got close enough to him and he tried chewing it :jawdrop1: He chomped down hard on it. Took a minute to let go.

A couple weeks ago he bit me (no blood drawn just sore for a couple days). I approached him too fast and was too excited and I think I spooked him :( that was the first time he's bit me since the first time (two years ago).
Sorry for the bite.
But I have to say that Leto really is the sweetest. ♥ Eloy sure would have attacked me, and bite as hard as he could.

Aubrey

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Sorry for the bite.
But I have to say that Leto really is the sweetest. ♥ Eloy sure would have attacked me, and bite as hard as he could.
Awwww! Thanks JT. He really didn't want to bite ME when I had the hat on. He wanted to absolutely kill the hat!

And once I took it out of the room, Leto was perfectly normal. Like a switch was flicked. Weird. But good he doesn't hold a grudge :xflove:

Dartman

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Terry
When Lurch was first here and always wanted to bite just because I always offered the bill of my hat and he always bit the crap outa it for a bit then felt like he had done his due diligence, he never tried to bite me on hat biting occasions.

Aubrey

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
When Lurch was first here and always wanted to bite just because I always offered the bill of my hat and he always bit the crap outa it for a bit then felt like he had done his due diligence, he never tried to bite me on hat biting occasions.
Maybe it's just a handy and good thing to bite :lol:

Dartman

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Terry
Well at first it was his this is as close as I can get so I'm biting it instead of you, then it became sorta of a game for him. He also loved to attack sisters coat sleeve when she got home for the day. If he was in a really pissy mood he'd hit it hard and really try to bite and pinch, if he wasn't he'd just sorta peck at it and mostly rub his head and beak on her arm:xflove: They all have their homicidal triggers, and yes we both got flying attacks when he really got triggered bad, but they also tend to turn these things into games once they decide they trust you but must keep up appearances. Dobby has been trying to get sister to let him feed her, scritch his head, and finger wrestle with her lately.
I think the hormones are kicking in a bit too and she's his chosen one, though he was very happy to see me last night when I came back in after thawing the frozen spot in our water pipe last night. He was on sister but he kept looking at me and whistling and talking, it was pretty cute.

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
That's just a wee bit past miffed ... :mad2:

Dartman

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Terry
Once Lurch trusted me and was mostly friendly I'd laugh at him when he was strutting on his cage trying to show what a rough tough motorcycle rider he was, it would just make him mad and display more:eek: I use to quickly ruffle his fluffy feathers too and he's usually make a half hearted lunge at me though a couple of times he did catch me and I paid the price for messing with him:devil:I figured when that happened it was my own fault:backout:

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
So that's what a pissed-off pi looks like. :peek1:

One of these days I'm going to post an angry Milton picture...his "thing" are stuffed animals...:eeeek: