• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

I'm Holly!

Sofro

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Matilda
Hi all birdies! Me name is Holly and I luve to sing and scold my human when she don't gives me cucumber! I'm a whity budgie. I hupe we will be friends for ever!

Holly

Animallover03

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Audrey
Hello Holly!
I iz Grumbles. I love to play with my toy ball, and scream for my hooman a lot. Gud to meet you!
~Grumbles Da GCC :gcc1:

TikiMyn

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Robin
Hiiii Holly, Nice to meet you!
We are Henkie and Fëanor, we luuuuvv to sing to our hooman too! Have you ever tried playin fetch wif your hooman? Just throw a ball and they Will fetch iT! IT is a lot of fun:D

Squawk to you later!
Henkie&Fëanor

Donna turner

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Donna
Hi, I'm cheeky gcc n I luuuv to play fetch too. Luv my human but she make me do trick for treats. I Luv to cuddle in her han. Welcome to avenue

Fergus Mom

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elly
Hi Holly!

We iz Fergus and Fiona... (Fergus iz tiping this cuz he's older)...
My Mommy calls me Naughty Girl a LOT, and I don't know why. (looking around innocently)...
I iz the boss of Fergus, he duz wat I want all the time, and that is gud!
We iz fixin to have some FLY time - it's 10:30 a.m. here in Texas our Mommy says! :cage1:

TikiMyn

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Robin
Hi Furgus and Fiona!
Whoa it is 17:30 here! We are getting ready to sleep:sleep::D
U doin a very gud job Fiona! I make Sure Henkie nows I am the boss too sometimes:devil: Have a great time flying today:D

Fergus Mom

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elly
Hey Henkie - hope ya'll sleep gud... Tell Feanor that Fergus likes his name, but my Mommy can't make those two little marks above the E like you do! Ha ha, Mommy might not bee as smart as she thinks she is huh?!

TikiMyn

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Robin
Whaha Hoomans can be stuupid:rofl: ours walks into walks sometimes, guess we have to teach her better:lol: And thanks:D Mommy found that that name fitted me, and I guess iT does, iT comes from Tolkiens books and means the fury one:) Mom says I am more of an elve and Henkie is more of dwarf:D
Did ya get ya fly time?

Fergus Mom

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elly
@TikiMyn Fergus here, I hab seed my Mommy wok into walls 2! I seed her do it aftah dwinking a cocktail... ha haaa!
My Mommy tawt she recognized dat name Feanor, but she only wead 1 Tolkien book - Lord of the Wings... the firwst one!

We did get fwy time today! Then my Mommy talked that stoopid Fiona into getting on her finger again to eat da millet - and guess wot? She MOVED her wight outta dat cage! I watched it! I had put my foot on Fiona's back TWO times to tell her not to get on dat Mommy's monster finger in our cage, but she did it anyhow! Yeah - TWEET - hoomans are weally stoopid sumtime!

TikiMyn

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Robin
Whaha lord of the wings, we love iT! Stuupid hoomans! Fiona is pretty brave tho! Hoomans r stuupid but quite fun also, Maybe you should try talking to yours Fergus!:D

Fergus Mom

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elly
@Sofro - Gud meeting you too, and I've had more fun than a barrel full of monkeys with your post!
@TikiMyn - I:giggle: honestly had to STOP myself from talking in my baby talk when I answered the phone yesterday!!!

:laughing7:

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Hi Holly...

Milton da Too heer...nyce to meet youse...da cucumburs iz gud...scolding youse hooman wen she duznt give dem is allrwight but sumtymes dey don listen to youse...dats wen youse haz to remind dem to listen with DA BBBIIITTTEEESSS...cuz da hoomans are a little slo on da uptake...it iz up to us birdies to educate dem...

Milton da Too :umbrella2:

Fergus Mom

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elly
Weez (me and Ferg), thinks dat Milton mus be pwetty dawn smawt! Weez habn't twied biting yet... but since Mommy is pwaying CCR Bad Moon Wising for us wight now, we will forgive hew!

Sofro

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Matilda
Let me introduce my cagematey, Blue! And I love your names, Fergus, Fiona, Henkie, and Feanor! I think that Milton is kinda very smart!

Fergus Mom

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elly
Hi Blue !!! It's fwyyyyy time again heaw... Wheeeeeee! I wike your name too! My mommy doesn't wook this gud today but she is dwinking coffee. :sandra:

Sofro

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Matilda
Our hooman gave us a a slice of watermelon today! But she did NOT put it near our food place! And so I couldn't eat the watermelon with my millet! I was very VERY ANGRY! :eek::laugh: