• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

I'm duh differnt one

LSA

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Leslie
Ahem...scuse me... Um... This iz... My name iz Sherman. Pleez dont mind my whisper... I don't no if this is duh rite plays er not... Iz this where duh birdz are? Daytona toll me this wuz a bird speekun plays... I don't thank it iz... Never mined... Sorree

finchly

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Finchly
Hewwo Sherman. Dis is Ernie. I don’t wike to go on here cawz I am shy but since you whisper I can tawk to ewe. I talk low and deep mumble mumble mumble. Us quiet ones gotta stick together.

Eye am molting wight now. It makes me grumpy and I demand scritches but den give.....da BITYEZZZZ.

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
Hi there Sherman. I iz Russell Peck Boogertoo. I iz a pinkster. My mom sayz it is like a gangster only cuter. I dontz think she iz very funny. Welcome ta da birdy only forum. We give da BIIIITZZZZE to da hoomins if da comes in here.

LSA

Real Name
Leslie
Um....Yoo meen iz okay to biittzze? I mean my hooman sez not to. I dont unnerstan. Um... She sez no but yoo sez yes. Um... maybe I shood fine out cuz I go to duh docker soon... an sheez goona stick me in my liddul kayj an go...um I start vomting not feedin chicks... carz iz bad... an... I aint got no chicks... sorree... Um... I bedder go so I dont get in trubble.

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Hi Sherman...

...dis is Milton da Too...welcum to da birdies only place... youse never hav to worri bout cumin heer an tawkin...youse whispures are herd LOUD heer...yes DA BBBIIITTTEESSS are uzed to twain da hoomanz...dats whi dey don lik dem...dey lik to do weerd tings an git away wit dem... goin to da doctorz can be scary...ah don lik to go dere eether...we hav to go in a car a lon tyme...an da big mouth Buddy uzually goez with me...ah tell him to SHUT UP...

...if any hooman givs youse ANY twouble ah wil cum owt to youse place an giv DA BBBIIITTTEEESS...us birdies hav got to look aftur eech odder...an ah wil bring Russell Boogertoo to help me...

Milton da Too :umbrella2:

Last edited:

Fergus Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elly
Hidee Sherman... dis here is Fergus and Fiona. Mama is confused cuz one of us is makin sum weerd noise at nite and she don't know wich one of us it is! So I will grete you wid dat cluck here... Cluck, cluck, cluck! Ha haaa we only do dis when we are covered.

EkkieLu

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia
Love it!!!

LSA

Real Name
Leslie
Um um I thot Daytona tolt me this wuz a bird speekun plays but sheel tell my hooman an I wont get treetz no more... um... I'm skeert...

pleez pleez dont tell her... tell her treetz is good pleeze... sshhh... see I'm kwite and good... hoomans iz good... Um

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Hi Sherman

...dont be scared ...Russell an ah hav youse back...
Road tripz.

Russell Boogertoo
...datz da fact brother Russell...a birdie needs owr help...:car::car::car:

LSA

Real Name
Leslie
Um... um... do ya think dat hooman iz gawn? My hooman brot a liddul bird, lidduless an lowdess eber, into our room... Hiz namez Chirps... Um... He flyz around an lanz on my kayj and playz on top...

The firz dockerz time, JoJo went too... um... thatz funnee... Milton is a too... JoJo izent... um... This is gonna be alone tho... um...

I'm glad Daytona sed be heer...

Cberry77

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Christine Berry
His guy I'm Kiwi,me Holman gots me from dis lil girl who's poking poking poking mez,sos my moms dat Holman done comz anz takz mez toooo a land of Cockatielsz Dax Big,men imz jzt a lil parrolet.Iz blitz all the time myz favoritze is attack!Shez ok form a Holman,Shez cominz,Is nervoz gotz to hidz byez

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
His guy I'm Kiwi,me Holman gots me from dis lil girl who's poking poking poking mez,sos my moms dat Holman done comz anz takz mez toooo a land of Cockatielsz Dax Big,men imz jzt a lil parrolet.Iz blitz all the time myz favoritze is attack!Shez ok form a Holman,Shez cominz,Is nervoz gotz to hidz byez
Hi Kiwi...

...welcum to da place where da birds rule...:)...youse don eber hav to be nervos to be heer...eben if weze awl diferent sizez...we awl git along wit eech odder fine...an da biggur birds protect da small birdz...dats da rwule round heer...hav fun heer..

Milton da Too :umbrella2:

Cberry77

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Christine Berry
Thxz Miltonz u knows is a giants beaztz in diz lil body'z Is plzyz undercoversz haz haz haz,son funz.

Cberry77

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Christine Berry
Welz birdz,Inez date casez Iz gotz z secertz nonz yalz tellz kz,I'm madz madz iz gonz bitz forz Suarez! Shez gettinz itz shez letz demz lilz kidzz comz inz houzz! Datz meanz iz notz getz toz doz dat flyingz frezz butz noz datz kidz makz mez bitz bitz datz lilz kidz hiz faultz uz knowz?