• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Video I'm a total foster fail!

jmfleish

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jen
So, Cisco the BFA has most likely found a home...in my heart, the little rascal! LOL! I was sure he was a girl, but we took him to the UW for a well birdie check up and they are pretty sure he's a boy. I thought Jon was going to have a fit because a few nights before, to be cute when I had asked if he would bring Amarillo upstairs for me, he brought Cisco upstairs instead. When Dr. Mans felt his pelvic bones and said he was fairly certain that Cisco was a boy, Jon screeched! "You mean I put my hands in the cage of a male BFA?!?!??!!" Yes Jon! It serves you right for being an idiot! LOL!

This boy BFA is so laid back and sweet though I can hardly stand it! He does seem to favor me over Jon but Jon has Iris. And now we walk around the house with matching BFAs on our shoulders! LOL! We did do a DNA test on him just to be certain but the results will be a week or two yet. I'm confident that he is a boy though.

Here is a video from last night as well as a picture. He's a little hesitant of hands but will step up on my wrist or arm and LOVES to be scritched under the chin to the point that he will push his face into my fingers.

IMG_0699.JPG

jmfleish

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jen
Awwww What a sweetie!
I tried to get him to play with the foot toys but he was more interested in playing it up for the camera! He did play with the bigger one downstairs later on when I was feeding everyone but I didn't have my phone with me and "someone" chewed through the cord of one of our lamps...Clancy Bird shall go nameless...oops...did that just come out???:)

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
I tried to get him to play with the foot toys but he was more interested in playing it up for the camera! He did play with the bigger one downstairs later on when I was feeding everyone but I didn't have my phone with me and "someone" chewed through the cord of one of our lamps...Clancy Bird shall go nameless...oops...did that just come out???:)

He is too cute to play with toys. He wants love!

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
The adore the BFA, I wish I had one.

jmfleish

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jen
The adore the BFA, I wish I had one.
Well, he was available for about two days! LOL! He's really small for a male. I was stunned when Mans said boy but I should have guessed by the color on his face. He's not demanding either but loves it when you stand and talk to him and also likes to ride around on your shoulder.

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
Congrats! He's such a cutie. :)

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Shoulders?

I've had MC for 6 years now and still can't try the shoulder....I like my flesh and I'm well aware accidents and amazon warning signals do happen.

While I love Secret, I can't even consider allowing an arm right now. Stick is the mode of transportation.

jmfleish

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jen
Shoulders?

I've had MC for 6 years now and still can't try the shoulder....I like my flesh and I'm well aware accidents and amazon warning signals do happen.

While I love Secret, I can't even consider allowing an arm right now. Stick is the mode of transportation.
This guy is a total sweetheart! He's sweeter than our female Iris who is totally agreeable on the shoulder unless you are on the phone, then you can't trust her!:) I'm telling you, the sweet zonnie dolls seem to find me!:)

The birds in my house that I would never let on my shoulder are those pink vampires and the CAGs...this guy is a total kitty cat!

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
He is definitely a "pretty bird" and a very sweet boy. I wouldn't have been able to give him up either.

Dartman

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Terry
Look at those happy eyes, that boy loves you and is grateful you picked him. Some of his vocalizations remind me of what Dobby does and some say Pionus and Amazon are kinda close and similar.

Aubrey

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Aww! He's is a babe :heart2:

Its wonderful he found a forever home with you :yes4:

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Elaine
What a cutie pie.

BirdyGirl

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Erica
What a cutie! Congrats! I was a foster failure with my amazon, too :)