• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

If you could start all over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theresa

AKA TMS
Administrator
Chief of Police
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
If I could do it all over again, I would still have the same birds:heart::heart:

I never would have gotten a cockatiel. Although they are sweet as pie, the dust from my one cockatiel was worse than from two of my Greys :eek:

I adore my Greys and my Lovie:heart::heart::heart:

Daisy's Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Tiffany
I really love cockatiels.. :heart: The only thing that I would have done differently is I got Daisy from a pet store and should have adopted thru a rescue... So many unwanted birdies out there.. :(

Harley's Mom

Ripping up the road
Avian Angel
Real Name
Kathy
The only thing I would have changed is I would have gotten birds sooner!
All three of mine have fallen into my life, I'm so thankful everyday that I have rehomed birds and did not get one from a breeder.

If I had it to do all over again.....I'd hope that I'd have the exact same birds, species and personality.

Harley loves me and is so much fun to interact with, he's little but has a lot of personality.

Amos is my sweet, sweet baby I'm addicted to his cuddles, sweet cooing sounds and soft play bite sessions.

Gryphon is teaching me to earn respect and trust, something the other two gave to me freely.

Status
Not open for further replies.