• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

If I hide in here, maybe no one will find me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renae

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mum went to put clothes in the dryer and lo and behold, my kitten, Ollie, was in there. She had taken clothes out before Ollie got in there so the dryer was really warm.

She also stands in front of the washing machine and chases the clothes as they go round and round. Crazy, right? she's a nut case of a kitten, but I love her!

these photos are photos my mum took with her phone

and I took some photos of her while she was in there too, and then a minuter after (I didn't get to take many photos) she jumped out.

Attachments

atvchick95

Biking along the boulevard
Real Name
Kelli
cute , the 1st one she blends in well I didn't see her at first

a friend of mine lives in a duplex their washer/dryer is in the basement, but they live on the 1st floor of the duplex so their animals pretty much have the run of the entire bottom floor

she has to keep her dryer door closed at all times, because her cats will get in it, and She didn't know one was in there one day and tossed clothes in and turned it on, luckily she had a few other things to do while down there and kept hearing a thumping, knowing there were no shoes in the dryer she opened it to find her Kitten in the dryer - Safe but a bit dazzled and confused

So she makes sure the dryer door is closed at all times and has become a broken record about it to her husband and grown son , who both "forget" to close it a lot.

Renae

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
The dyer's always closed, Ollie just happened to get in there from the time my mum took the clothes out, and put them in her room and went back out to the dryer. She wouldn't intentionally leave it open because she knows how much Ollie likes the dryer. (Oh, and did I mention this isn't the first time she's been in it?).

atvchick95

Real Name
Kelli
they are quick for sure :) I used to have a little black and white kitten (well 2 actually but owned them at 2 different times and got them from 2 different places and they were identical LO) but This one refused to use a litter box - I don't know why, but she liked going behind our love seat in our Sun Room to do her business so my mom said either she had to become an outside cat or stay up stairs, in my room - So i chose keeping her upstairs my floors were hard wood not carpet - a lot easier to clean then carpet

I came home from school one day, opened my door to go upstairs and took a step to the first step, She bolted out and I accidentally stepped on her head breaking her jaw , I felt so bad. But she was ok after she healed she just had a over bite

but from that day on I didn't open my door all the way , i'd crack it and peak in to make sure she wasn't on the steps before going up stairs

she was just so fast I didn't even see her I wouldn't of even know i stepped on her if she hadn't Meowed loudly

Thugluvgrl187

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
That is so cute!

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
She is beautiful!

Matt

MollyMouse

What an adorable kitty her coat is so shiny in the first pic!!

Greycloud

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
He liked his reflection!
My 3 yr old nephew closed thier cat in the dryer and it took 3 days to find him. They thought he got out and looked everywhere. Finally my sister in law went down to do laundry and there Sandy was. He was wet with tinkle, stinky with poo and very hungry!

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
adorable!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.