• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

I would love a signature...

glowe

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Lydia
Hi, for anyone who would help me, I would love asinature? I have a sun conure named Africa and a peach faced lovebird named Gogo. I'm glowe. Animated or non animated is sonderful. Thank you in advance!!!

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew

BeanieofJustice

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Steph
It'd probably take me a few days but I could probably either photo-edit something or sketch your birds depending on what you'd like--post a couple of pictures, say what you'd like (posing, or in a photoedit, colors for the background), and I'll see what I can do, it might take me until at least Friday though with finals.

glowe

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Lydia
Oh you're an angel. I'm sorry I'm just getting your message. It's been a heck of a week. I will be happy with it whenever you are able to make it and I thank you so much. OK... Here are a few pictures of GoGo, mylovebird and Africa my sun conure. I'm going to leave everything else up to you and your artistry. I'll be happily surprised I'm sure. Thank you again so much.
Oh, it can say all of our names that would be nice. Use your imagination when it comes to an image for my name I guess?I tried to send you the shots of each of them. I hope you got them if not let me know. Glowe

Attachments

BeanieofJustice

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Steph
No problem! :) Life happens! I can see all of your pictures no problem.
I’ll try to work on it this week.

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen

Here - sorry it took so long! If you don't like it, I can try something else :)

That is beautifully done, Steph! :wideyed: I'll never understand how y'all can make those. The extent of my photo editing skills is "copy & paste". :o:

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
Very cute siggy. I used to make them but my Photoshop crashed. Too expensive to get another

BeanieofJustice

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Steph
@faislaq - Thank you! I worked as a graphic designer for almost two years, though I'm more of a "traditionally" trained artist. :)

@Lady Jane - Thank you! You can actually get earlier versions of PS free on the Adobe website, if it's something you're interested in. That's the only reason I have mine - I use CS2.

glowe

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Lydia
Beanieofjustice,
Thank you, thank you, thank you sooo much for my signature!! "If I don't like it...?" Are you kidding me??? I love it!!! Thank you soooo much!!!