• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

I wanna stay up lates!

CrazyBirdChick

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Diane
Moomz alwayz sweet talke mez to go night night by giving me skwiches and a nut

but today I tryed to foolz her!

She bought some kinda new nut calleds pine nutz or something and I was curious but it's Satuwdays and I wants to staay up!

So I pwetended like I needed to go on top of the cage for something. I went up there and pwetends like I was playing wit da ladder!

Then I gives her a real kute look. She kept bodering me tho. She keepz sayin we gotta go night night.

So I decided to bez a good bird and came down. But I'm gonna make it harder and harder to go night night evewy day till she let me sleepz anywhere and anytime I want!

Blu :qpb:

Lodah

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Funny enough... Pilo was so good with his training again tonight and was just so sweet! Talked his head off and was just a joy to be with! Made me laugh and laugh! So I forgot about the time and it was 30 minutes past his bedtime! I took him upstairs and he jumped into his night cage without a fuss... I gave him his usual treat and then he looked at me kind of sad, I thought to myself... HOW can I be so nasty as to put you to bed when you have been such a good boy! SO... he received an extra ten minutes of Scratchies... Seemed very happy and jumped into his trampoline bed saying "wanna kiss"?

Fids... Sheesh, just like children! :rolleyes:

Lwalker

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Lori
Uhm...Pilo, looks like your hooman, @Lodah is on the birdy-only fred. You gots some twaining to do. Be gentle, he seems like one of da good ones. Maybe diwect him to the hooman forwom and reinfowce him with a tweat. Be patient and you will get good wesults.

Cricket and Watson

finchly

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Finchly
Hi evewybirdie, dis is Skittles P'let. I knows exactwy what to do. My hooman getz awl distwacted wif da sick birdie. She fowgetz and weaves my door open! Den I can sneak out and sweep wherebber I want too! Or stay up awl night!!!!!!

Onwy, it is bewwy scawwy out der. So eye just sweep in my howz on da pewch.