• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures I thought Nate could use a friend...

Saundra

Moving in
Real Name
Saundra Breeden
I'd been thinking for awhile now that Nate (3yr old lovebird) could use a friend. I found a female one yr old name Nalla. She doesn't respond to her name so I'm calling her Nella. She so sweet! And Loves Nate but Nate won't have nothing to do with her. If she gets to close he chases her off. I broke down and bought another peranment cage for her. She in Nates old travel cage for sleeping only.

OHHHH! I couldn't find her tonight. Called and called for her. I looked in the trash can and there she was! I nearly had a cow!

I guess I know the answer but they won't by friends will they? Its a shame but I'm in love with her. She isn't as tame as Nate. I can only pick her up off the floor to the cage. But BOY OH BOY! Nate is like a neck hugger now plastered to me. 100_0764 (2).JPG

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Elaine
It is possible that they might become friends. But even if they don't they will still keep each other company when you are away from them.

finchly

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Finchly
She's very pretty :fairy2:

fluffypoptarts

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Make sure you supervise their out time - then you won't lose anyone in trash cans!

We can't pick out friends for our birdies, but hopefully he'll come to like her.

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
So cute!

alshgs

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
She's adorable!

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Congratulations on your new lovebird!

Bobbyzee

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Zee
Hi
It will take a little time to get use to her like most animals even lovebirds can become territorial.for now all nate is doing is being like uh uh who u this is my space with time they will get use to each other as far as bonding you will have to wait and see that depends on them.

metalstitcher

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Rhiana
He's jealous lol Gracie has been acting the same way since I have been spending a lot of time with Bo lately lol