• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

I think she's telling me she will always be the only DOG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

atvchick95

Biking along the boulevard
Real Name
Kelli
She does this when EVER she sees her own reflection, rather its in a mirror, tv. window after dark - This is actually mild compared to normal, usually hair is sticking up and she's growling a lot more I think she was being mild because I was standing there

but I'm taking this as a sign she's not going to allow mommy to have any other inside dog! :( I knew I should of got her a friend when she was younger!

southernbirds

Rollerblading along the road
How adorable. Is she part beagle? She has a cute personality.

southernbirds

She is the prettiest one I have seen. She has great conformation. It was a bit hard to really know from the back view:)

atvchick95

Real Name
Kelli
She is the prettiest one I have seen. She has great conformation. It was a bit hard to really know from the back view:)

Thanks :D She's a Chocolate beagle, a lot of ppl don't realize shes' a beagle because of her coloring Guess its not a common coloring

southernbirds

That is why I was wondering. She is so unique. I never saw a beagle with her markings and you are so lucky to have one so perfect. Glad you posted her photo. There are beagle boys in my neighborhood and they cannot compare to her in looks or coloring. Enjoy her as I am sure you do.

Juhi882

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Juhi
She sure is pretty!!!:heart:

atvchick95

Real Name
Kelli
That is why I was wondering. She is so unique. I never saw a beagle with her markings and you are so lucky to have one so perfect. Glad you posted her photo. There are beagle boys in my neighborhood and they cannot compare to her in looks or coloring. Enjoy her as I am sure you do.
thanks we sure do :) she's 13" (another thing that throws people off lol) and prob. around 20 pounds. Last time she was weighed was last oct. and she was 17 pounds then
She sure is pretty!!!:heart:

I just took a couple videos of her running between my daughters room and the living room. she gets rowdy before bed time every night But usually she runs through the entire house LOL

NikkiLS

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nicole
aww no no we have 9 dogs (5 are like mini horses lol... Newfoundlands) and 3 of the smaller dogs did this all the time as puppies...then when they were done they tried to play with the puppy on the other side of the mirror. They still get weirded out by mirrors.:lol: I think it has a lot to do with the "other" dog not responding to their posture and rather having the exact same one.

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
There's only room for one and that one is Sheba! :lol: :heart:

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
very cute!!

atvchick95

Real Name
Kelli
aww no no we have 9 dogs (5 are like mini horses lol... Newfoundlands) and 3 of the smaller dogs did this all the time as puppies...then when they were done they tried to play with the puppy on the other side of the mirror. They still get weirded out by mirrors.:lol: I think it has a lot to do with the "other" dog not responding to their posture and rather having the exact same one.
she's not very nice to the neighbors dogs either when they're out in their fenced yard she thinks she can take down an huge Great Dane! lol

senorabarb

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Barb
She's a beautiful dog. She scared that other dog into submission! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.