• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

I so angwy!

CrazyBirdChick

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Diane
Momma said those tingz on ma head look like a poorkupines! I don now why she say dat but I is so angwy because dey itch so much so I showz her how mad I am all week long! She will paay fow dis!

When she comez by my house I run at her wit da open beak! When I talk da stoopid human wowds I mix it up with sqwuaks at the end just to show her that humanz talk is dum. I actwually sqwauks all da time this week!

I hatez her right now! But she sayz dat she love me anyways and alwayz will so I jus uze da stoopid hoomam to pween my poorkupines and give me a fig. I looove fig! Stoopid humanz!

Blu :quakerb:

Heather F

Rollerblading along the road
Oh you must have ALL the ITCHIES how awful. :crycry2:

Dum hooman does not respect your dignity. But they can give good scritches so you must be a little patient with them and remember that they are very dum and cannot even understand civilized birdy language. Plus they don't even have proper beaks poor things.

Love Frodo :gcc:

Laurul Feather Cat

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lois
Iz sorry youz hav such ter'ble quills, Blu. Dey is nough to drives youz crazy. Does scratching youz head with your foot help? I some times haz to do dat. Would you'ze mom spritz youz wif warm water to soffen doz quills? It helps. Try dunkin youz head in da water bowl.

Sunny

finchly

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Finchly
Just don' let da siwwy hooman hold you under da water, Blu!!!!

It is good dat ewe BITTTTTEZ da hooman. Sometimes we gotta put dem in dere places. Da itchies won't last too long.

Love, Skittles

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Hi Blu...sonds lik youse gotz a seerius case of da pinnies...da hoomanz can help youse wit dem...if dey iz gentle wit dem...odderwise youse iz correct to uze DA BBBIIITTTEEESSS to correct dem....Sunshine Senegal iz rwight...youse can dunk youse hed in da water dish...jus be carefull dat youse do git youse nose in da water...den youse will sond lik a duck honkin...ah kno cuz ah gotz da water in my nose once an dats wat ah did...ah bite dad on da nose once...he waz wavin a pen arond an ah grabbed hiz nose insted of da pen....ah made three bleedy tings on hiz noze but he waznt mad at me cuz he knew ah wanted da pen an not his noze...he knos dat ah only BBBIIITTTEEE wen ah hav to correct him or teach him sumting...

Milton da Too :umbrella2:

Very Protective Brother of: Frodo :gcc: Mango :btc: Happy :ypflb: Snow :budgie7: Percy :wflb: and Grumbles :gcc:

Loving Uncle of Rio :cbc:

CrazyBirdChick

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Diane
Hi Sunny!
Youz so smawt and pwactical! I sometimez uses my foot, yes! And I mus admit, I look adowable when I dooz dat!

My momz spwayz me evewy morwnin too but somehow I jus kant stawp mowltin! It nevew gonna end, I dont dink.

Daaank you Sunny for da good ideaz!

Hi Skittles!

Daaank you. Yes, if my momz puts me undew da water I would bitez her aaand poopz on her, maybee in her mouf, and den when I poops I say peek a boo to make hew not mad at me. Daaank you!

Hi Milton!
Youz right, my momz twies to help me and sometimez she dooz good. But sometimes she touch da wrong one and den I do da bitez. And I yellz at her too. Den I give her my head again and twy to teach hew which onez to do. Stoopid humaz still learnin.

I kant believe youz sound like a duck, Milton! I likes to do da duck soundz too! But I never had da water in my noztwols! I sowwy dat happen to you!

Datz so funny dat you bitez yo dadz nose! Don't tell him I sayd dat do! You da best Milton. I wanna be like you and be big like you too when I gwow up!

Love you all and daaank you!

Blu :quakerb: