• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

I miss Eddie!!

Coldbreeze

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Alana
My ex had a YNA and her name was Eddie. Took me almost 2 years to get her to step up and sit with me without biting. We worked on trust every weekend. I got her to love me I believe because my ex was really forcing her to be mainly independent. Hed come in and open her cage door say hi but for most of the time he would do his own thing and the bird would just watch. Which is fine and dandy.

I on the other hand would greet Eddie with a yummy treat and play with her. I'd toss a jingle ball shed literally throw it back and is have to catch it until I didnt and Eddie 'wins'. If I caught it too many times in a row Eddie would trick me and toss it in a completely other direction making it impossible for me to catch. She lived showers and mac and cheese. I hope shes doing ok.

Attachments

Fergus Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elly
Awww Eddie sounds like a real dear. Especially playing the jingle ball game! I can imagine that you miss him a lot. :scared2: Do you ever get to visit him?

Coldbreeze

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Alana
Eddie is female. It was very confusing at first. Haha. No. Sadly it was a real bad break up and we dont talk anymore. But I always think about her.

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Sorry about the divorce and that Eddie went with your ex. You could always get another Amazon at some point in the future. Of course, won't be Eddie but if you like Amazons then might be something to consider.