• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

I LOVE the Dollar Tree

Status
Not open for further replies.

atvchick95

Biking along the boulevard
Real Name
Kelli
We stopped in this afternoon and I got a couple things for Sidney :)

They had plastic baskets 2 for $1 - so one is his and one will be Kaycee's The ones i got is Purple (Sidney) and Teal Green (for Kaycee) But only took a pic of the Purple one

I am planning on removing the handle, Since I do not know if it's stainless steel or not

Then I found a bag of Coin Wrappers - HELLO Shredders :D

then I went to the dog isle, looking for a new Tennis ball tied to a rope for A.C. and Kaycee's Tree stand - They didn't have any like I had just had a Tennis ball in the middle with a rope coming out of each end in a circle for a Tug a war type game So I just grabbed another Rope like I got for Sidney only in a different color

but the rope in the pic is For Sidney, I'll undo the knots and it'll be fairly long (i've got a couple others just like it LOL) and I'll do like I did in Kaycee's cage attach it to the top of the cage and let it hang down so Sidney can climb up it or swing off of it Sidney's is Red white and Blue, While A.C. and Kaycee's is multi colored of Lime Green, Golden yellow, purple and white

I also picked up another pack of Baby Favor Rattlers they're one of Kaycee's favorite foot toys - hoping Sidney likes them too I forgot to get a pic of them but I will.. they're just a clear rattler with a smiley face on them with little pony beads in side, the handle has a hole drilled through we just slide it on a key chain ring and they have a foot toy :D

Attachments

atvchick95

Biking along the boulevard
Real Name
Kelli
Do you leave the handle on or take it off?

and never thought of Velcro straps :D I was just going to use Stainless Steel Picture wire - its like Tupperware 101 uses (at least here it is lol)

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
I leave off the handle.
I love the velcro :) for attaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.