• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

I love my vet

Status
Not open for further replies.

TextsFromParrots

Biking along the boulevard
Real Name
Kristen
I gotta say, I have an awesome vet! I went in today to get Sparrow neutered and despite being super busy in the AM they took time to carefully go over everything. It makes me feel very comfortable that even on routine procedures they made sure I understood everything. The people there are so sweet and they called me the moment he was out of surgery to let me know it went alright and then gave me a call when he was set to leave. When I went in they had him waiting and included painkillers (You know, not many vets do that for simple neuterings) as well as a bag of cat treats, a fuzzy mouse and a little get well card signed by the doctor and nurse. They just made me feel comfortable. Each time I go in its for routine things, but every time they are fantastic. Every last one of them has been so friendly.

When Sparrow was in a few months ago for a bad chest infection they were very supportive and informative. I never any hesitation in leaving him in their care. No matter how busy they are they always just take a little extra time. I just wanted to rave about them a bit. ^_^ I went to pick him up and the lady who I normally deal with was there and she was just wonderful. It made my day!

Gen120

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Victoria :)
that's awesome! I'm so glad that you have a good, reliable vet!:hug8: How is Sparrow doing now?

TextsFromParrots

Biking along the boulevard
Real Name
Kristen
I wouldn't know he'd been neutered if I hadn't looked! He's walking around and trotting just fine, getting into things, batted a toy around, tried to steal some of my milk. He's not even wobbly at all. :) There goes my plan to decorate while he's out of it from surgery! :rolleyes:

Meatball

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
How wonderful! So happy he had such a fast recovery too, even if it hinders your decoration plans:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.