• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here
  • This forum is for advice about initial treatment given to your injured/sick bird until a qualified avian veterinarian is available.
    THIS IS NOT MEANT TO REPLACE VET CARE

i just now almost had a heart attack (kayla)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abdullah

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Abdullah
hi , i hope she will be OK .
but there is really important thing you have to add to her diet in this days .
you must to feed her as much as you can from Lettuce , because its very Effective in cases of egg-laying.
and it's makes this situation too much easier, and painless for her.
especially if this the first time for her.
don't worry Sherry, she will be OK . :hug8::heart::hug8:

Last edited:

Mystics Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tanya
must be the season 2 of my ekie girls laid eggs this wk...:( i put them in a big dish with soft bedding,they come out to play all day but when i put them back they run to their eggs and sit them,i throw them away after 30 days..if their not interested i toss sooner

Magic

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Sherry
hi , i hope she will be OK .
but there is really important thing you have to add to her diet in this days .
you must to feed her as much as you can from Lettuce , because its very Effective in cases of egg-laying.
and it's makes this situation too much easier, and painless for her.
especially if this the first time for her.
don't worry Sherry, she will be OK . :hug8::heart::hug8:
kayla wont eat lettuce she is very picky about her veggies and fruits
she is doing alot better today she is acting normal and has nothing to do with the egg

must be the season 2 of my ekie girls laid eggs this wk...:( i put them in a big dish with soft bedding,they come out to play all day but when i put them back they run to their eggs and sit them,i throw them away after 30 days..if their not interested i toss sooner
i left her a box and litter and the egg in there but she wants nothing to do with it witch is fine becouse i know its no good but i plan to leave it there for awhile just incase she lays more and ive gave her extra cuttle bone and she has ben her normal yacky mouth self today she has ben talking alot and playing she eat her oatmill and apples this morning and drank water i called the vet and they think i should just watch her and if anything changes or she acts stranger then normal to bring her in

Status
Not open for further replies.