• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

I JUST MADE FANTASTIC PROGRESS!

ZteveBond

Walking the driveway
It took three months of him getting used to his new house and an hour for me to train him in this way but I have finally been able to get Leo to accept treats from my hand (kind of, he still wont take them if they are in my palm.) as I'm typing this out I have placed some millet on his door way which he is eating and once he is done with that I hope he notices the trail of millet seeds in a line that will lead him to my open palm. lets see how this works!

Princessbella

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Theresa
It took three months of him getting used to his new house and an hour for me to train him in this way but I have finally been able to get Leo to accept treats from my hand (kind of, he still wont take them if they are in my palm.) as I'm typing this out I have placed some millet on his door way which he is eating and once he is done with that I hope he notices the trail of millet seeds in a line that will lead him to my open palm. lets see how this works!
How wonderful! I am excited for you and Leo. Keep up the good work!

ZteveBond

Walking the driveway
oh, the videos didnt upload, huh. well thats awkward. sorry! I'll try to get that fixed

ZteveBond

Walking the driveway
ok there is an error message saying I cant post the vids, sorry

CallieCadmoor

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Georgia
Well done! That's brilliant :)

Zoepr143

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Zoë
I don't want to leave you guys without anything and I can't import the videos for some reason so here is Leo getting ready for bed
I had the same problem, i now upload the videos to YouTube on private (only people with the link can see the video). Then Copy paste the link to the thread et voilà:fairy2:

ZteveBond

Walking the driveway
I had the same problem, i now upload the videos to YouTube on private (only people with the link can see the video). Then Copy paste the link to the thread et voilà:fairy2:

thanks, I'll post them later today.