• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

I iz outraged!

Happynme

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carmen
Poor Happy
When we reds about the bowlz, Cwicket fell off his perch, laffing (he is sooo joovenile) but I am wiff yoo. Birdiez (specially littles) deserve W-E-S-P-E-C-T! I caught my mom weeding this birdie fred on the puter and laffing! Not acceptable! We haff our dingity! Oops...gotta go...moms gots nutribewies....

Stay stwong Happy!

Watson.
Thank yous for da supports and encouragements. Im not as angrys as i was. Mama fetched me out and i got lots of attentions last nights and a baff...i love baffs. So i feels better now. Shes not compweetlys forgiven...but i no longer wants to shove her under a bowl and bites her nose.

Happynme

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carmen
Happy, Bella herez. I hates wen da Mom messes wid ma cage. I mess it up da wey I lik it den she goez and cleanz it up. It takes me a good 2 weks to mess it up agin. So I tryes to bites her an I giv her da beak of death but all Mom doez is laff at me. Iz not fair. She tinks dat given me da millet makes it better but it doezn't. Why do da hoomans think we need our cages clean?
I haz no idea. I think theys elevators dont goes all da way to tops. They is stoopid. All da hard works messin stuffs up...and then they cleans it all ups.

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
I think theys elevators dont goes all da way to tops. They is stoopid. All da hard works messin stuffs up...and then they cleans it all ups.
Hi Happy...ah kno hoomanz seem stoopid sumtymes but dey caint help it...dey jus dont kno all da tings we birds kno...dats why twainin youse hoomanz is so importent so dey kno wright fwom wong...

Milton da Too :umbrella2:

Very Protective Brother of: Frodo :gcc: Mango :btc: Happy :ypflb: Snow :budgie7: Percy :wflb: and Grumbles :gcc:

Loving Uncle to: Rio :cbc:

Happynme

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carmen
Hi Happy...ah kno hoomanz seem stoopid sumtymes but dey caint help it...dey jus dont kno all da tings we birds kno...dats why twainin youse hoomanz is so importent so dey kno wright fwom wong...

Milton da Too :umbrella2:

Very Protective Brother of: Frodo :gcc: Mango :btc: Happy :ypflb: Snow :budgie7: Percy :wflb: and Grumbles :gcc:

Loving Uncle to: Rio :cbc:
Dats righ...we birdies knows lots more dan da humansies
I think theys make pretty goods friends tho. Eben if i gots put unders a bowl

Heather F

Did the bowl at least have good acoustics? I always like to find places where I can make it echo nicely when I make my beautiful quacky serenades. Maybe I should try hiding under a bowl!

Love Frodo :gcc:

Happynme

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carmen
Did the bowl at least have good acoustics? I always like to find places where I can make it echo nicely when I make my beautiful quacky serenades. Maybe I should try hiding under a bowl!

Love Frodo :gcc:
Well my growls and tappity taps sounded kindas neat...mama says i sounded lots louder and had more bravados to my tone...whatevers that means. Maybes i should get mamas to send you dat bowl...but yous bigger den mes so maybe it would squishes you. I think she got anodder one dats just da sames but biggers. Its da one she makes da cinnamon rolls breads in...well until shes rolls n beats it on da counters anyways. Next times i out i go looks for you froddos!